• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hulkbody gear.. feedback please...good and bad if any,

Really, a first post.

Did you read the rules.

Go for the Hulkbody dude. Good as it gets.

Got a bunch for you here.
20090930-oliveoil1.jpg
Just wire me the money.

i dont get it... why dont people jus use the sources here... hmmm

Hulk Body is ranked high as fuck on eroids. But then so is Big D Pharma, lol.

hey bro try Olympus or MLG, I've used them many times...and they are both G2G.... I love MLG's orals, I've had great results in the past using the 50mg winny caps....... Mr.O his oils are great and his bottles always full!!!! as for the Hulk its been awhile for me, I only used his var it was decent, but cant speak for his oils

OP did one post and gone.
It's our dumb asses keep bumping his thread.
Hulkbody got more free advertising here today than anyone has in a long time.
Probably thinks Hulkbody is a cool name for bottled jizz.

hulk got nothing but great reveiws on eroids. just joined the board, finally a place where u can speak openly about sources. lookin forward to linkin up wit hulk in near future

Get Shredded!
thank you for the feedback . im new to this site just trying to find a new good reliable source with quality gear. whould like to hook up with a good source on here. and stay on here. just new to this and looking for any feedback and advice I can get from the more experienced guys on here.

OP is back.
Maybe OP isn't Hulkbody...

cretedawg, head over to the new members forum.
Post your stats and introduce yourself.

Lots of sponsors here with proven products, no need to ask about random sites you found by typing "cheapest abscess causing bathtub roids" in your Google searchbox.

Welcome to ASF.

eroids ranks whoever pays them the most.
Those "reviews" are all written by just a few people.
It's a joke.

IMO

this👆👆
never trust anything on "eroids"
Some of there info is legit.. Most isn't.

Back