• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I want huuuugge biceps like these natty

Jrow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

what do i need to do to get this natural bicep//tricep
this guy gots what it takes claims all natural eats 3000 grams protein a day ''my hero''

- - - Updated - - -

no way this is synthol ,, fucking motivation

Attachments

• gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 54
This is as natural as Pam Anderson's tits.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

im am injecting that into my dick

lol he's got that phil heath tricep hang goin on!

Obvious he doesn't take in 3000g of protein a day. Guy would be on the shitter 8 hrs a day like a full time job. The rest of his body is small as shit. Arms look like shit. Barely tell the guy is even flexing with all the synthol in there.

i wanna pop those like a zit.

IML Gear Cream!
$10 says that if you poke him with a 18g needle those guns would deflate like a flat tire.

Lol fuckers would explode like a tick

hey look at me,I have the biggest guns in the world,yeahhhhhhh!!!!!

and yeah,of course,I'm natty,u doubt it?I just mix hypamud with cell tech,and rub the shit on my arms....BOOM!!!

This fag was on a talk show awhile back claiming natty and just doing 25lb curls. People were drooling over him. I'm like wtf. People are sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather be slim 200lbs than a cloud.
Bet he can't even hold a phone to his ear and needs his mummy to wash his back.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

He's got cancer. Send him flowers :coffee:

what do i need to do to get this natural bicep//tricep
this guy gots what it takes claims all natural eats 3000 grams protein a day ''my hero''

- - - Updated - - -

no way this is synthol ,, fucking motivation

:jerkit:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way stronger than him and far, far, better looking.

Get Shredded!
Nasty, are these dipshits blind!!! They see something we don't, all I see is a blob!

I think he didn't buy enough for the rest of his body and just uses it for his arms. When I masturbate I get a pump similar to that lmao

Go Strong

Back