• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Entered to this world

LordVicK

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone!

I'm 26, 6', around 176 lbs.

I've been training since I was about 17, with some gaps due scholar issues.

Last year I trained as hard and religious as I never did, as well taking a good stack of supplements; and I did a great progress that most of the people noticed.

I'm fit, but I'm not the kind of big muscular guy,
a friend in the gym told me that I had really good strength but I was missing some volume (I was like, "duh, how did you figure?" xD)
he asked me is I had ever been in a cycle, of course I never considered or even had the chance to use one, and I declined.

Well, I did consider it long time ago, when I was 17, I thought on that time that if I could find somewhere to get steroids I would use them, (come one, I was 17, and really skinny, I wanted to get out of that frame).

Now that my friend was offering me the cycle, I didn't see it coming, and I was reluctant. Mainly because of my ignorance about it due to all the stigmatic issues that everyone says about them.
But he kept telling me and filling me with some info, showing me how he himself got good results. And at the end I decided to give it a try.

I still have have some questions, so I hope I can get the help that I look for here.
----> Question <-----:hmm:

Welcome Vick. Take the time to read the ASF rules and a few stickies before you go any further with your post.

Back