• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strange sides while on cycle

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently 3 weeks into cycle of 500 mg. Test E/ 400 mg. Tren E, a week. This is my first cycle of Tren, I am experiencing alot of pressure on my head and just an overall strange feeling. My blood pressure is very good as I will monitor at the gym and while at work. I have never had this feeling before while on cycle, but I have never done Tren. Any help would be great. Thanks Fever

What do you mean by pressure on your head? Headaches? Blood pressure-related?

I'm guessing it's the tren, it's probably not the test.

Some people have less sides running more tren and less test. Give that a try if that's an option.

Pressure in the head would of lead me to blood pressure but you say that's not it.
id follow the suggestings already given on lowering the test dose. But it may take awhile to see the full effects of your change.

OP- not coming at you brother more of a suggesting for others in the future. This is one reason Tren A is a better choice for a first cycle, as sides are noticed changes can be made be it upoing or lowering test or tren doses and the effects are seen MUCH faster.

Thanks for the responses, i will give lowering the Test a try. I also forgot to mention my TRT dose is 200 mg. a week so lower my Test to 250 and keep Tren at 400 a week split into two pins?

Back