• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help Me Plan my Summer to come in SHREDDDDDED

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, here is what I will have on hand...

SuperDMZ2.0, and M-Sten bottles
Anavar
Lots of Test (well in my mind its alot)
I will probably be getting more Primo soon

I want to start "prepping" for my sexy board short seasons with the wife for vacations.
I got some beach activities in late March, sporadic mini hot weather locations in June-august, and then a big island vacation in November.

How would I plan this out but also not kill my insides in the process. I like to keep health number 1.
My thoughts

1. 10-12 weeks 300mg Test, 5 weeks Anavar 50mg to jump start. That should get me thru may
2. 200mg of test cruise in June for 4 weeks
3. 200mg of test, and M-sten in July for 4 weeks
4. 300 mg of test, August
5. 150mg TRT, Sept
6. 200mg Test, and 200mg Primo, and 25mg Var october-november
7. TRT ONLY until spring :)

is this too crazy? I split up the oral stuff fairly well and i never go nuts with the test.

I personally think this needs some work. Do you know how much test you need to see benefits (based on bloodwork and results)? I think you will be shutdown, with slightly elevated test levels. Not worth it, unless you are just doing TRT with var thrown in. I think 500 is the minimum for exo test.
Capt'n and a couple other smart guys talk about "run and gun" cycles. Search for that term, or really it looks like you just want to look at the TRT section.

ha, i knew you would think it was a childs play run. But yeah, here is my test experience, (i am already shut down. been on for 3-4 years now. sometimes i throw in a month of HCG here and there just to try and keep shit rolling but thats probably bro science).

200mg of T puts me in 1200-1400 range.
100mg of subq T, has me at 600 about 5 days after injection (just had this tested).
400mg of test has me in thr 2400 range.

I have all this verified with labs. So you still think 300-400 isnt really worth it? I guess my use of the test is to keep my muscle while i diet

You want to be shredded? Diet, cardio, hard work. This isn't my favorite setup but you know your body. Seems to be enough of a split between orals. Maybe push to 6 weeks but if bloods come back fine after 4 then you would be gtg

^when i diet, I DIET. cardio will be HIIT for 20 min atleast 3 times a week. 2 times a week i run a mile before weights. Diet will be fish, veggies, nuts, shakes, quest bars (omg yum) and carbs after work out.

Monitor what you eat before you train.
Possibly do your cardio post workout and do about fasted cardio sessions a week but no more than 3.

Back