• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The further misadventures of United

UNITED!UNITED!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mates,

As some of you know when the lads & I are on the piss all bets are off and the sky is the limit. For older members who recall my NYE escapades, this one trumps even that night & it was too good not to share.

Before I begin, let me explain to those who know, things are exceeding wonderful with treatment and as such I've been given a new lease on life which is probably why I jumped at this chance.

Right then,

So the lads and I are out pub crawling this last Friday, celebrating my treatment success. The alcohol was flowing freely and in copious amounts. I head to the toilet to make room for subsequent rounds and pints and walk into two blokes discussing boxing. As an amateur pugilist I inject myself into the conversation and we begin discussing the subject. One of them challenges me to a match, drunkenly I accept. And we head out the rear door or the pub, climb into their vehicle and off we go......to a bloody fucking Pikey camp 150km away. I'd completely forgotten about my mates at the pub, who were waiting for me.

Suddenly I'm feeling like Gorgeous George from Snatch but a challenge is a challenge and I'm up to task. They have a ring set up in their camp illuminated by the headlights from their vehicles. 5 rounds later I am the recipient of a proper thrashing but it was a great time and I'm well pleased with my efforts. The rest of the evening was a continued drunken festival and I believe we stopped reveling somewhere around 8am. Only when I awoke and sobered up did I realize I'd left my phone back in the pub and my mates had no idea where I'd gone. I phoned one of them to come pick me up. 2 hours later they showed up and I had hell to pay the entire trip back to town.

Upon arriving at my flat, my best mate was there, walked right up to me socked me in the jaw hard enough to put me on my arse (I'm noticing a theme here), tossed my phone at me, exchanged some choice words, and stormed off.

The REAL pisser is the ginger bird I'm smitten with gave me what for and I had hell to pay to get back in her good graces.

What an epic evening though.

holy fuck....I'm starving

dsc08495.jpg

holy fuck....I'm starving

dsc08495.jpg

Do you contribute anything meaningful to society or the world as a whole? Doubtful.

At the risk of feeding your trollish arse, ASF has become a worse place since your arrival.

I would love nothing more than to secretly replace your test/tren with suxamethonium and giggle happily as it works it's magic and paralyze every muscle in your body, including the diaphragm and you suffocate.

Last edited:
so...you are on treatment,then u decided to get drunk by drinking a beer sea...
met 2 strangers,jumped in a car with them,went in an unknown place,far like 2 hours,to have a boxe match?and then started again to drink?

and u told me I have dago blood LOL

good to here your things are going better

Smokey reminds me of the guy who is always trying to be funny, but the best he can come up with is "That's what she said".
And in his defense, no way to get 350 posts in 2 weeks without 99% of them being garbage. I hope he becomes a rep for AShop and bumps all new member threads a month after they join.

Daimonos, life is meant to be lived mate! And ok maybe I've got some Dago blood in me down the line. We're all related over here, somehow.

Last edited:
Dearest AY,

I'm deadpan serious about this suxamethonium chloride business. Here's the chemical structure diagram.

upa9erun.jpg

Money is of no concern. JD, Pitt would you lads mind forwarding this to her. Thank you kindly gents.

Last edited:
Do you contribute anything meaningful to society or the world as a whole? Doubtful.

At the risk of feeding your trollish arse, ASF has become a worse place since your arrival.

I would love nothing more than to secretly replace your test/tren with suxamethonium and giggle happily as it works it's magic and paralyze every muscle in your body, including the diaphragm and you suffocate.

Smokey reminds me of the guy who is always trying to be funny, but the best he can come up with is "That's what she said".
And in his defense, no way to get 350 posts in 2 weeks without 99% of them being garbage. I hope he becomes a rep for AShop and bumps all new member threads a month after they join.

I'm very sorry to have upset you guys.

Sounds like a crazy night bro. Exciting I'm sure but definitely crazy. I imagine hanging out with you keeps all your friends on their toes.

Glad to hear your treatments are going well also.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro I barely understood what you are saying but shit! sounds like a hell of a fun night! LOL! glad to see you have jumped back from whatever issues you may have had. What were you being treated for mate?

United If i were still drinking like I used to I would have loved to hang out with you!!!! Hell I'd like to hang out even now that I don't drink. It sounds like every outing is an adventure. Glad to hear treatment is going well.

United!!! My brother from across the pond, so glad to hear you're responding well to the treatment bro :winkfinger: I think I share the sentiment of many when I say you'd be an absolute blast to party with ;) You can't win em all but at least you had a good time, no cars were wrecked, and no people or animals were terribly injured or killed LOL

Mates, so you know, the #1 entry on my bucket list is to attend and international pub crawl with my ASF brethren.

Ah good ol pikeys! Last time I had contact with one I was missing a fuckin quad bike. The joys of living in the uk.

Ah good ol pikeys! Last time I had contact with one I was missing a fuckin quad bike. The joys of living in the uk.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Back