• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trenbolone god of hormones

^^^^ What he said!!!! Love me some tren E, ACE it don't matter I'll eat raw tren powder if it's what u got!!!

Yeah I watched this a few weeks ago. :winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having spent a year with the gh15 crew and as a high contributing member, be careful with some of the stuff he runs/suggests. Besides all the controversy with the getbig situation and the most recent shut down of his user indexing information shindig, his experiences and protocols are meant for legit BODYBUILDERS. not gym rants or normal cyclers. I ran a fuck ton of gear for a while with recommendations from the cult (gramS of tren), and have seen wayyyyyy more progress running way less, because im not at that level to use what pros do, plain and simple.

Less is more until you need it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gh-15 is a moron.

This is true.

The above videos are entertaining because this whole Natty or Enhanced business is trying to "bring the truth" to the fitness industry about fake naturals. If you notice every bodybuilder shown(mike hearn, Jeff seid, etc) claims natural to the extreme when obviously is not.

May not be the best way to shed the light with a gh15 tren video lol but still entertaining to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God of Hormones? LOL! His self importance is overrated. 6-12 months running tren, yea that's smart.

You can easily achieve the look of those guys in the vid without ever touching Trenbolone. In fact you can do it with Testosterone and an oral alone easily if nutrition and training is dialed in. Tren works great but its not even close to the God of hormones. Testosterone is King and always will be.

I used to train with monsters back in the day. Mostly pro football players and some state level bodybuilders. Some of these guys had sick physiques and all they ran was Test and an oral or two. None of them had ever touched GH or Tren. LOL @ GH15 and his BS sheep.

I could never run it that long. 8 weeks is enough for me. And I have to agree less is better for all gear types. I get better results running 300mg of test and 500 of decca a week for twenty weeks then say a gram of each

The worst thing about this video is kids and guys with no knowledge see this kind of shit and take it at face value. That video is at the height of irresponsibility.

Back