• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

embarrassing gym moments

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I thought this would be a good one. I have a list i could speak on but this one was pretty good.
I had been going hard all routine in the gym. Had my focused/no bullshit face on. Feeling good.
I was on the decline bench doing some weighted abwork. Had mixed my protein with milk preworkout even though i know good and damn well im lactose intolerant. Just being stubborn for good taste. So i get on the bench and am feeling quite bubbly. I decide i can pinch it back and go rip one in the bathroom afterwards. So i start my set and everything is smooth and i figure its gone. I let my guard down, then all of a sudden this thick protein bubble burns mid rep with this 45 over my head. I swear the bench amplified it and the acoustics of my positioning in the gym were not in my favor because the sound filled my ears. I threw the weight to the side and lifted up. Im pretty sure two dudes noticed because when i lifted up they nervously looked away. had to laugh at myself and finish my fucking set. twas harsh on the ego...

im interested to see if anybody else has had a similar(or not at all) leveling of pride in the gym...

Dude I do this all the time. The best response is: GET OUT OF ME YOU DAMN DEMON!!!!!!!

I decided one day I was going to try some bands on a barbell curl. In the squat rack of all places. Reason being that nobody was in the gym, except for one guy, and the squat rack was the only place that would hold the bands, so I thought.

We have the rack with the safety bars that slide up to come out you see. My genius self decided to strap the band under these bars and onto the barbell.

Needless to say, on my first curl, both of the supports came flying out of the squat rack, and because of the angle of the bands, pulled them straight at my feet. And the one guy, saw it all....

Ive got another. This was just last week.

I had just gotten to the gym and I had to take a leak. Well, instead of holding it, I decided to just let it hang. I was halfway done with my said bathroom break when I realized I was pissing my pants. Fuck it I said. I was lifting anyway. About 30 minutes in It started to smell. Bad. I found some Lysol and sprayed on my crotch. It didnt help much. I had my wife bring me a change of clothes so I could press on. I went to the bathroom to change and somehow, I managed to shit myself too. It was fucking terrible.

I changed my shitty pants, and finished my workout.

I just had one last week. I was hitting legs. Started out on Hack Squats crushed my prior PR. Then went on to leg press. High volume not so heavy. Then did lunges w a barbell(I don't usually use them I like DBs) got to set 4 adding weight each set on 4th one I lunged then came back up but my legs were jello I fell backwards and the barbell bounced off the wall then into my head. If that wasn't bad enough these 2 guys started laughing at me cause I actually PUSH myself. I wanted to walk up and punch them in the face. Needless to say a very embarrassing moment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was squatting with an former NFL player. I went real deep on 405 squat and on the 3rd rep I had to dump it at the bottom :eek:

I went to sit on the bench inside a smith machine to do overhead presses and missed the bench.

I went to sit on the bench inside a smith machine to do overhead presses and missed the bench.

I came close to doin that but caught the edge of bench stumbled alittle and recovered and tried to play it cool :roflmao:

I bust ass when dead-lifting from time to time. Sorry, it is what it is, you want good manners go attend an opera or a play or some shit like that.

IML Gear Cream!
I was doing supersets between the seated arm roller and the seated rope rower with a 75yr old lady in rehab from a heart transplant...

I got 15 rolls and 16 rows in...she got 55 rolls and 66 rows in...I was so embarresed I got in the internet and told everyone...

Just crazy:)

I was doing supersets between the seated arm roller and the seated rope rower with a 75yr old lady in rehab from a heart transplant...

I got 15 rolls and 16 rows in...she got 55 rolls and 66 rows in...I was so embarresed I got in the internet and told everyone...

Just crazy:)

Lol. She must've been on some good shit:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I train at my company gym and its usually the same few guys their.I train with earphones in and will fart all over the gym and act like I don't hear anything.

I hate when you get a bad protein fart doing cardio and then a hot chick walks behind you......awkward

these are making me laugh quite a bit. had a feeling i wasnt the only one.

nothing feeds my non-existent ego more than intimidating those skinny "aesthetic" guys who think they're strong like screaming like king kong during 4+ plate Deads. It would make a small child cry :)

ripping ass when squatting heavy weight...I usually walk away from the crime scene for 5 mins or so and go the locker room to wait it out.

Back