• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time with insulin and IGF

nextlevel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'd like to get some opinions, suggestions, and advice from some of you guy's that have had success with insulin and IGF. My next cycle will include cyp, prop, tren a, Humalin R and IGF-1 Long R3. I have no prior experience running insulin and IGF so if anyone can tell me where I can find a good beginner humalog id appreciate it. Thanks!

Ok, Im reading a lot of info including the link above, but if I take the Humalin R post workout prior to my meal, when would be the best time to take the IGF?

Ok, Im reading a lot of info including the link above, but if I take the Humalin R post workout prior to my meal, when would be the best time to take the IGF?

In addition to this I'm reading mixed reviews everywhere!. I will be mixing the IGF with BAC water, not AA. Am I correct if I add just 2ml of BAC water into 1 vile of IGF-1 lr3? Why am I reading about white distilled vinegar ad is that necessary too? Once my vile is mixed is it recommended that I load the pins and freeze until use? Sorry if these are repeat questions but I want to be sure I understand. Thank you

Everything below is all personal opinion and i have absolutely no science to back it up, just experience from myself and friends.

I really wouldnt take insulin without growth hormone. Prolonged use of growth lowers insulin sensitivity, so insulin injections counter that and you dont get fat as fuck (generally...).

R type insulin has two peaks, 4 hours and 6 hours i believe. Be ready for both because if you arent you will freak the fuck out. I am enjoying novalin R wayyyy more than I did humalin R, for whatever reason. The humalin peaks were nasty. Novalin seems to be more constant for me. Buy a blood glucose meter to understand what is going on inside your body. It takes out all the guess work.

IGF is fine in BAC probably for two weeks and you dont need to freeze it once you constitute it. Its usually in 1mg vials, so 1ml of BAC = 100mcg per .1ml (or 10iu's on a slin pin). I am finding ABSOLUTELY TREMENDOUS growth pinning igf IMMEDIATELY after im done working out, into a muscle worked. Literally, last set, go to the bathroom, wash hands, wipe location, pin 100mcg into muscle worked. With LR3 you really dont need to bilaterally pin like you do with DES, so there is some ease of use there. I alternate left side one week and right side the next.

Warning with IGF, half life is relatively bullshit. Once it binds to blood albumin, its going to find somewhere to attach itself to that has a high volume of blood flow to create cellular growth; which is why I pin immediately after my last set when the pump is still good and strong. If your body doesnt use all of the igf injected into the muscle group worked, it needs to go somewhere, and that happens to be your intestines. IGF is directly related to that whole "roid gut" look. People who say its because of high levels of GH and insulin ARE NOT WRONG, because those two in combination greatly increase igf levels in the body. However when we inject igf directly, it has to go somewhere. Ive read its different for everyone and depends on so many factors that there is no way anyone could ever create a magic number of how much to inject to avoid this. Ive seen people recommend not going over 60mcg's in one shot, and others say they do 250mcg's a day and have 0 issues. There are no many factors in the body AND from your source that no one can actually know. That being said, I've seen no issues on 100mcg shots myself.

Your123man, thank you very much for sharing this information with me. Now if I pin IGF immed after my last set, when would i take the insulin?

Im running novalin r right now, 20 iu a day. 10iu with breakfast, 10iu about 5-6 hours later. its long acting so it pretty much stays in all day like that. dont shoot insulin right before bed, thats just screaming for issues. a general rule until you understand how your body reacts to insulin is to make sure its out of your system before bed. I started at 4iu each, and walked up by increasing 1iu ed until i hit 10 and 10. I eat pretty regularly throughout the day and dont have any hypo sides at all. ~5000cals right now.

Great info there 123man.

I used this protocol with great success for 6 months running 10iu a day of GH with slin and IGF1LR3: http://www.everydayfitness.net/insulin-protocal-mutant.html

I had to tweak it to my liking but stayed pretty close. I am now only currently doing peps, HGH, and slin upon waking with a specific food supplementation immediately following to take advantage of that. I still pin GH and slin prework out and follow my pre/peri/post workout supplementation and food.

I also pin 10IU 2x PD. And I also worked up to that. I have done more .... but I don't think my body responded any better to more and so I brought it back down to what I think works for me.

Going Hypo is NOT fun and you do not want to play around with that shit man. Start slow .... find what dose and macros work best for you but HAVE FOOD ON HAND AND READY.

I really don't like answering Slin questions as much cause it is NOT for the uneducated. Well ... to that end .... NONE of this stuff we do is really for the uneducated and I advise anyone who gets involved with ANY of these substances to become as educated as you possibly can. Not just bro knowledge ... but real research and probably most importantly, experience. But Slin is one substance I don't like to see guys just "throw in the mix" w/o a care.

Nothing I have ever done have I ever just followed someone else's advice blindly. I experimented. I found what worked for me. I have unlimited access to blood work and can just get a co-worker to pull my blood for me and I used to do it ALOT. Now I know how my body works and i STILL do bloods religiously.

/preach.

QZ

Really appreciate the feedback guys. I purchased a blood glucose monitor and am monitoring myself regularly. Yesterday I started w 2IU slin to see how my body reacts. Today I just pinned 4IU. Tomorrow I'm planning 4IU upon waking then 4IU approx 6 hrs later prior to meal. Once I see how I feel and become more familiar with it, I will then introduce the IGF to my cycle immed post workout.

Back