• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle Help

Patch19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys and girls . I have been training for 4 years now . 4 times a week for the most part I'm 5.6 175 pounds around 8-9% bf thinking of doing the following cycle any feed back would be great :)

test e at 500mg per week for 12 weeks

arimidex at 0.25 oed for 12 weeks

hcg 250iu's per week for 12 weeks

Week 13 and 14 with nothing

novaldex 40 mg ed for 3 weeks

I would be using a 25 gauge 1 inch needle aswell for test and 21 to withdraw is all this ok ......

i ran a similar cycle for my first one to a while back. minus the hcg and nolva (ran clomid instead). i had great results! went up around 20lbs and got a lot stronger.

Looks good bud looks like you've done your research. I too ran this cycle as my first, you will enjoy it. Pinning with a 1 inch will be fine since your bf% is low. Pinning through a 25 gauge depends on the viscosity of your oil. You shouldn't have a problem but you never know.

Thanks for reply I been told to warm the oil a little with a hair dryer to make it Easyer to inject . Anyone ever done that !!

250iu hCG E4D if possible. If not, do a weekly 500iu shot. Start it at the beginning of your third week.

Also, taper your Nolva dosages for 4 weeks. 40/20/10/10 would be good.

Thanks sounds like good advice . Any reason why 250iu a week wouldn't be anuff . And your saying 4 weeks on pct !

Ok I will start hcg beginning of week 4 aswell thanks for advise !

IML Gear Cream!
Since you have no kicker (e.g. dbol tablets) have you considered front loading? Seems like there are differing opinions on that around here but I'd be a little concerned that you're spending the money, time, and pinning effort but you won't feel anything till week #4 or 5. That's a lot of time to feel discouraged.

Also, maybe the hcg and adex should be bridged across weeks #13 & 14 and even into the start of pct? I haven't gotten this far myself but I seem to recall that it's a recommended method.

Start hCG on the 3rd week and stop it 2 weeks (same time you stop Test E) before the day you start PCT. Your endocrine WILL NOT naturally produce LH with the presence of hCG in the body, so bridging it into PCT does nothing except delay recovery of the HPTA.

Back