• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dbol, cyp, mast cycles

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im getting ready to do another cycle and was looking to get some experienced answers. First off im 26 6'0 190 hanging around 10 maybe 15% bodyfat at the moment. what im looking to do is a pretty long cycle, idk if this would be considered a "cruise cycle" but this is what ive laid out

24 weeks of dbol 10mg a day
16 weeks of test cyp 500mg a week
followed by 8 weeks of test cyp at 250mg a week
stacked with masteron at 300mg starting week 4 and ending week 20

along side i plan to use liquidex .5 e3d for an AI and a combo of torem/tomax for a PCT for 5 weeks afterwards.

I plan to eat as clean as possible starting out at maybe 4500-5000 calories a day and half way thru dropping to 3500-4000 calories a day

my intentions are to gain some good size/mass and then shred and lean out

i have done a couple cycles in the past that were quite effective but not as thought out as this one, previous cycles would include combos of test with tren or deca and have I gone thru the highs and lows of both cycles. I have read that longer cycles with lower dosing can be more effective if your willing to take the time and are trying to avoid sides. Although i know running longer cycles tends to make the post recovery rate much slower but thats ok i tend to only do onecycle a year now, i try to go no more than 6 months on and no less than 6 months off so i have all this in mind. feel free to let me know what everyone thinks

Back