• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ultimate pharmaceuticals

UFC on tomorrow night
woot.gif

I don't feel like as many people watch UFC as they did about 5-10 users ago. That's too bad....

you couldn't be more wrong. Fastest growing sport

you couldn't be more wrong. Fastest growing sport

Maybe it's just me. I don't know. My people used to always get together and watch the fights. Miss that.

Maybe it's just me. I don't know. My people used to always get together and watch the fights. Miss that.

They have a major network deal with Fox and Fox sports. Their Ultimate Fighter reality show pulls good ratings, regularly beating the lame ass NBA games. Many former Olympians are transitioning onto MMA. They do well enough to have a PPV every month.

I'd say that's pretty damn successful for a sport that started 20 years ago.

what is this suppose to mean ?

Before UFC I really liked boxing too. I'm 32 so when I was growing up boxing was really popular. Mike Tyson was in his prime and was like my childhood sports hero.

Before UFC I really liked boxing too. I'm 32 so when I was growing up boxing was really popular. Mike Tyson was in his prime and was like my childhood sports hero.

dude.....I loved boxing. I boxed my whole life. I had a VHS collection that was amazing.

Haven't watched it in 5 years....

Back