• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New Member First Post Question

bigmatt33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, everyone. I see you rate sources on the forum. Do you also share the contact info on these sources? I have been looking for it but I'm not sure how to do it.
Preferences

Welcome, just read the rules and do some searching, mate. You will get all the info you need.

Welcome. Read anything that says "Sticky", read all sub forum rules, and pay close attention to reputable, Senior Members (you'll figure them out).

Welcome!

ok thanks guys. I used to be a member to a pay site forum years ago and they would openly discuss suppliers. My guy just moved away so I got to figure something out. I have been on TRT for many years and prescription test is really expensive.

I'm 6'3 235 and around 13% body fat. 32 years old. I have done many cycles over the years. I mostly just take Test with a relatively small dose of Tren A.
Preferences
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

I'm trying to figure out what this crap is after my messages. The first post I was able to edit it off.
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

dont feel bad, i got slapped as well my first day here lol

Welcome! The stickies will help orient you. Just read all the stickies in the sub forums and you will be fine.

if you have a question, i suggest reading for the answer first. youll definitely get your answer regardless though. this seems to be a solid community. from a newcomer to another, welcome bro.

All of the crap after your message may be a digital code that will explode your post for continuing to violate the ASF rules. JK Go read the rules and keep this thread for general non AAS comments and questions. Oh, Welcome to ASF!

Back