• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dear Ashoprep1

It's fucking ridiculous. I try to stay on top of things for guys having trouble with orders or needing advice.... But I have to sift through this jerkoffs 15GB of spam posts.

Get a job as a Walmart greeter you fucking twat and leave ASF alone.

Warrior

Holy shit!

I was wondering what happened to all the current posts. Somebody delete his account!

i'm in!

Don't neg him - he will just start over with a new acct

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Get Shredded!
I've gotten like 30 notifications on my phone today because of this asshole. I'll be negging him shortly

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Negg delivered

btw,is he repping for a-shop?alin?is that guy still around?

I was wondering ab alin myself. A buddy of mine told me ab them from when he ran gear

Technique is on ashop test and i think dbol also. one of my gym buds is running ashop gear too (that fucker is hyooooge).

they are definitely still around and shipping orders. just not domestic.

Technique is on ashop test and i think dbol also. one of my gym buds is running ashop gear too (that fucker is hyooooge).

they are definitely still around and shipping orders. just not domestic.

^^^ Yes sir, good shit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're still around and shipping. I ran aShop gear for my last cycle. Bloods came back good and gains were solid. No complaints. As for him bumping old threads, he should know that's lame as fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not about crappy gear,but like alin is a selective scammer.u put a first small order,u receive stuff,so u think it's ok...put a second order,bigger,and u get fucked,u don't receive gear.and mr A get all negative reviews deleted from the forums he's affiliated,and sometimes he was menacing customers to stop complaining,saying he had their addresses,and things like that.
I don't know if it's true or not,but I've read these things on a lot of forums...I'm not trying to bash him,but I've found more negative reviews than positive ones.
and I don't know if it's a legend or it's true,but seems mr A's father is an important politician in his contry (moldova?),and A is the owner of balkan labs.

Back