• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Update on last threads issue.. horrible

Engodkaka

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wan't to give you mates a heads up that most of you already knew.
Never EVER confess to the police to ANYTHING. Not even that you have been the victim.

If you read my thread about "suck it up or fuck it", where i got my identity stolen and now have to pay for it.
To sum the trial up fast, it went something like this:

-"We have no disbeliefe that "me" are a victim and what he tell us is a indeed sad story which should be taken in consideration in the decision of he's sentence.
BUT. According to law a man have to fall, and in this case even tho he is indeed a victim he's name was on the papers and therefor he have to take the fall.
He also confessed that he indeed naively signed and after live under threatened and dangerous conditions. But again, one man have to take the fall according to law."

After the lawyer and judge talked to me and said:
-"It wouldn't even matter if the people that did this to you would be here. You'd still take the fall. But you can call the dangerous people and ask them
if they can come here and take the sentence for you and confess. (dafuq!?)
The debt you will get is nothing we can do anything about and we KNOW that in your lifetime you won't be able to pay it back with a normal job.
So the debt is solid. The sentence however might be small. 3 weeks of community service and day-debt to the state."

So yeah... I am currently planning an escape, great way to try a new life haha

The debt will be a total...ish of 40 000 Euro + interest of 8% per year AND a mark in my register for 3 years. The mark will keep going for 3 years til debt is payed.
Mark means i can get no subscriptions for tv, phone, internet, car etc. No help from banks.
On that i will also get a lifetime mark so getting work will be more difficult.

Also this debt will be transfered to a goverment debt collector that will control and take all my incomes so i have enough for food and rent, also sell my things that have value.

All the proof, story, help i gave to police and that i came to the police free willingly was NOT taking in consideration.

Last edited:
That sucks big green donkey dicks...
donkey_dick.jpg

I feel for you.

You are right...never admit to anything.

Back