• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new member/need some advice ASAP!

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so its been 7 yrs since ive had any gear and almost that long since ive been in the gym. I started hitting the gym again six months ago. My job is very labor intensive so I wasnt in that bad of shape when I started anyway ive got my hands on some gear and need some advice on the right way to use it. I have 2 vials of wastson cyp 200mg/1ml 12 amps of primotec 100, some anti estrogen pills, and am getting my HCG today. I really need some advice so I dont waste any of it or if I need to add anything else to it. Any advice or opions from experienced users is very welcomed. Im 5-11 179lbs very little body fat

Welcome to ASF.
Post your question along with stats, etc in the AAS forum on the thread you already started over there.
That is the proper forum for the conversation you wish to have.

This board is a wealth of information so use the search function to do some research.
Learn, have fun and contribute.

Welcome

Welcome!

Back