• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle advice

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im 26. workout really hard. high volume. use flat bench, squats, and deads my 3 main movements then add things to facilitate them. been doing this a while and have made great gains over the years. strength is my base then i focus on hypertrophy. ive made up my mind and decided to take the step. i have my first cycle completely thought out and am pretty confident in it but am completely open for advice. decided on test e. will elaborate upon replies. looking forward to some good old fashioned wisdom.

drew

posted on galaxy android

5"10 200lbs. around 15 -18%. havent had an accurate test done on bf%.
i would be running 500mgs a week via 2 250mg shots. 12 weeks. along with hcg at the same dose. then aromasin through pct. nolva and clomid for pct.

Need more information as machinist mentioned, however the 500mg test E/week is the standard for a reason. Considering your training style, I can only suggest to stay away from dry compounds like winny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

test e 500mg via 2 shots at 250mgs(week 1-12)
hcg 500mg via 2 shots at 250(wks 2-14)
aromasin 25mg through week 16
nolva 40/40/20/20/10 beginning on week 14.
then wondering if clomid is completely necessary or not with aromasin and nolva?

thats what im doing. this wouldnt actually take place for months.

HCG is iu mot mg.
I hope you don't ever make the ml instead of iu mistake with insulin.
Start the asin at 12.5 mg/day or eod and go from there (just my opinion).

You're in the right place.
I'm sure you'll get lots of advice. Just be sure you know what you're getting into.
You can do much research in those months.

Good luck reaching your goals.

looks good bro , i would do 12.5mg aromasin daily and adjust once u get bloodwork done during cycle

IML Gear Cream!
i try to get in around 150gs protein. ill alow 60 to 100gs of fat. excess of 400gs of carbs.
i supplement with fish oil, multivitamins, creatine, protein shakes. try and stick to homecooked meals as im pretty good in the kitchen but i eat alot of pizza because of where i work. so macros certainly arent exact.

yeah the hcg will take alot of research. its a little more involved of a process but there are alot of good step by steps involving 5000iu vials. any experience?

i try to get in around 150gs protein. ill alow 60 to 100gs of fat. excess of 400gs of carbs.
i supplement with fish oil, multivitamins, creatine, protein shakes. try and stick to homecooked meals as im pretty good in the kitchen but i eat alot of pizza because of where i work. so macros certainly arent exact.

I'm really confused why your protein is so low and your carbs are so high. This may explain the currently high body fat.

ive always read that around .7 per lb is all thats really necessary. i also incorporate cardio throughout the week. now if i was mid cycle protein intake would be up. correct me if im wrong.

ive always read that around .7 per lb is all thats really necessary. i also incorporate cardio throughout the week. now if i was mid cycle protein intake would be up. correct me if im wrong.

If you just want to maintain then you could get away with that, but you won't be doing yourself much justice by keeping the protein that low. As for the carbs, I'm assuming 15-18% BF is not your goal, so trim that up if you can.

ya i could definitely adjust it a little bit. ive been pretty laxed about my macros. thanks for the advice

Back