• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

newb

Drewski

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been reading alot of posts on this site lately and am very impressed with the community here. Honestly fairly ignorant when it comes to this but im very patient and dont plan on making any bold moves here anytime soon. just here to watch and learn and build some quality knowledge from this community so that when i get all of my ducks in a row financially ill be able to make a wise decision. looking for any sort of advice or conversation. really looking forward to this.

drew

Welcome drewski. Lots of good peeps here willing to share knowledge. Props to you for doing your research first.

thanks bro. i swear ive spent the last two hours reading on these forums.

i have no references and i dont think i can edit my profile from my phone, which probably looks bad. dont have access to a computer at the moment. just my android. advice/ suggestions would be much appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Welcome

Welcome!

Smart move man. Everyone can always learn something new so just read as much as you can

Back