• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shoulder work out

WellEngineered33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys im guna shave my head and be Bane from batman dark knight lol....except ill be more of a real Bane, not a 5' 8" Tom Hardy...were talking a 6 2 245 pound bane lol i wont need the camera angles. how many of you thought about doing that lol i know theres gota be someone. But any way i need to boost the shoulders i been doing atleast 15 reps mil press, arnolds, side raises, front raises. all in diff variations btw..by rep 15 im gassed cant do another any ideas for em to grow more? god damn long arms i should have never been a ball player lol college i was 205

I saw the most growth in my shoulders when I eased off on frequency and numbers of sets. If you are already well-developed (which it sounds like you are) this will probably work for you too. I hit shoulders once every 5-6 days, and I typically do 2 exercises per shoulder workout (I choose from standing barbell press, seat DB press, free weight lateral raises and upright rows, and maybe a few others). No cables, no machines.

- - - Updated - - -

Tommy, you wanna throw this discussion into the training section?

My shoulders grow the best with less as well.. Right now I'll do a few warm up sets of standing db press.. then 3 heavy sets of seat DB press, 3-4 sets of Bent over DB laterals for rear delts, and 3-4 lateral raises for medial.

Yeah man, i keep hear that less is more when it comes to my biceps as well, Im really strong which is why im scared to lose the weight cuz i like my strength, I mean i can squat 455 ten times easy ( i dont max out) bench i did 455 twice. I love the numbers just not so happy with my look.

Yeah man, i keep hear that less is more when it comes to my biceps as well, Im really strong which is why im scared to lose the weight cuz i like my strength, I mean i can squat 455 ten times easy ( i dont max out) bench i did 455 twice. I love the numbers just not so happy with my look.

Look in to DC training brother.. it may be the type of program you're looking for. DC put some serious Mass and strength on me in a relatively short amount of time.

Back