• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Checking a few labs ...

Frontloader

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so for starters in the new guy... Well, one of them. So forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.
So I've been looking around all over the place for over a week now for a new lab. My beloved Auexis Pharma has gone dark, emails working but without a site and no one talking about them I'm too sketched to go for it.

I've found blueprint labs - they "appear" to be good but unless I'm completely screwing up the search engine I have yet to find a single blood work for any of their goods. So if there are bloods out there let me know please because I can't find them.

Olympus - I've heard good and bad, dirty vials to perfectly packed and sterile. Or my ass hurts for days vs. cleanest and smoothest T I've ever used. So on so forth. Not sure what to expect if I go that route.

Aeris - I sort of was interested, but whoever was talking definitely was either tired as hell or not from around here lol. As in, not domestic. That's just my experience with them.

Basically what I'm getting at here is I don't know what's good and what's bad. There's so much stuff out there that's so incredibly biased on both ends that I don't know who's good and who's a con artist. So I'm here, asking you guys / gals. Has anyone used these sponsors and if so, do you have labs to prove your experience with them ?

Not trying to knock anyone, just trying to not pump some shit T into my ass checks ! Haha

You should do some more research in the sponsor forums. When I first joined I looked for the most active sponsors and reps. This lead me to believe that if I had a problem it could easily be addressed and correct. Ive order from many sponsors on this board multiple times (Olympus, MLG, Legend, SFY, AMA, Mexgear, AA). For the sponsors I haven't mentioned, I just haven't ordered from yet, and I say yet because I plan on ordering from BP, Helios and Buy Rips in the near future. Pick one that you like for whatever reason (domestic, payment options, reps, etc) and test them out.
Also get your post count up over 10 so you can send PM's.

Lotsa good sponsors, and bloodwork run by vets. Get 10 posts and you will be able to PM. PM the vets who have had good and bad experiences. The labs that last on this board are legit.

Welcome FL. Plenty of good sponsors here at asf. Don't take any one persons word for it when you can research it yourself. Look for labs, good bad reviews, etc. I would say good luck but I don't think you'll need it.

Back