• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

torem dosage pct cruise cycle

Taintted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What would be the appropriate dosage for torem when coming of a 200mg a week cruise dosage? I have been on that for about 3 months now after finishing a cycle back at the end of October 2013. I know its not something I should have done but I took some crappy advice from a friend that I should have ignored. I have been on hcg since January 10th roughly to help bring the boys back around. But with me and my wife trying to have children we both decided that I need to have my HPTA functioning properly again naturally. I know hcg can help but I'd rather go the safer route and be all natural till she gets prego. I have used Nolva and Clomid in the past but with me being on Wellbutrin I can't take Nolva because they interact and I'm not a huge fan of Clomid. Any advice is appreciated.

Hit up nocode. He used torem for his pct. I've never used it and realize your Lh and fsh won't be strong again for at least 1 month after your oct. maybe longer.

U may also look into hmg. It stimulates both Lh and fsh vs hcg only hitting Lh.

I knocked up my wife after a 16 week blast with 1 gram test, var, prov, oral p tren, masteron. I had not started pct yet. U should be fine lol.
I had 1 swimmer but it was jacked as hell lol.

My key to success was no rubbers and pound that pussy 2-3 times day making bank deposits each time for 2-3 weeks. Boom had a baby. Big shocker ! I should note I also smoke pot.... A lot.

Pot and juice make u sterile my ass! All lies lol.

I'd personally stay on the cruise add hmg and hcg. Pound it a lot! Once that baby comes sex will be a distant memory my friend....as will sleep!

Last edited:
Hit up nocode. He used torem for his pct. I've never used it and realize your Lh and fsh won't be strong again for at least 1 month after your oct. maybe longer.

U may also look into hmg. It stimulates both Lh and fsh vs hcg only hitting Lh.

I knocked up my wife after a 16 week blast with 1 gram test, var, prov, oral p tren, masteron. I had not started pct yet. U should be fine lol.
I had 1 swimmer but it was jacked as hell lol.

My key to success was no rubbers and pound that pussy 2-3 times day making bank deposits each time for 2-3 weeks. Boom had a baby. Big shocker ! I should note I also smoke pot.... A lot.

Pot and juice make u sterile my ass! All lies lol.

I'd personally stay on the cruise add hmg and hcg. Pound it a lot! Once that baby comes sex will be a distant memory my friend....as will sleep!

Yea wish that was possible, lol. But the current living situation and work schedules makes it a bit difficult to pull 2-3 times a day off. I've looked into hmg but the cost of it doesn't justify me using it vs the hcg. At our ages we want this to happen sooner rather than later, not so keen having kids past 39 and thats 3.5 years away.

Thank you for that info velociraptor.

Back