• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First cycle test only

Saniflo

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello to all . I signed up for some advise wonder if anyone can hel me :)
going to do a test only cycle that will look like this ......

test e 250mg x2 per week for 12 weeks

arimidex 0.25 oed for 12 weeks

Hcg 250iu x2 for 12 weeks

2 weeks with nothing after the 12 week cycle

novla 40mg 3 weeks

been training 4 years age 26 5.6 175 pounds 8 % bf ..... Any feed back welcome thanks​

What's your diet?

Otherwise, it looks pretty good. My suggestions:
You can scale back adex to "when you need it" or E3D, aromatization won't be too horrible at only 500mg test a week. Better option, get aromasin and use a low dose. Aromasin is the better AI.

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10
(optional )Aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5

Do you have your source picked out?

Thanks for replay my diet is very clean the usual high protein diet .
So u don't think I shud take the arimidex ? What you think of the hcg lot of mix views but I think it would be better with than without !!! Thanks

Looks good to Go bro. Wether you go with the adex or aromasin as Rainier suggested and laid out I'd highly recommend gettin blood work done around wk 5. Reason being its your first cycle and its all experimenting right now to see how you react. The biggest benefit will be working on your on cycle AI dose to control estrogen. Also I assume mass/size are your goals so don't be afraid of carbs, gotta have em to grow.
best of luck man and keep us updated!!!

Looks good to Go bro. Wether you go with the adex or aromasin as Rainier suggested and laid out I'd highly recommend gettin blood work done around wk 5. Reason being its your first cycle and its all experimenting right now to see how you react. The biggest benefit will be working on your on cycle AI dose to control estrogen. Also I assume mass/size are your goals so don't be afraid of carbs, gotta have em to grow.
best of luck man and keep us updated!!!

this^^

Dath's advice is solid. In terms of diet - start counting calories. This is the biggest mistake newbies make. You want to be eating huge and getting in a 1g/1lb protein/bodyweight per day. (e.g. if you weigh 220lbs, you need to eat 220g protein on the days you're training during the cycle).

HCG is a good idea, it'll prevent your nuts from shrinking and will make recovery after the cycle to normal hormone levels much easier.

Back