• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey guys, I need some input please

Robcyn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently accepted a new job. I will be traveling 2-3 weeks a month. I am trying to figure out what to do for my blast and cruise. My current blast is 1g test e, split Monday and Thursday. Can I get away with Friday night and Monday morning injections? Should I switch to cyp? What do you think?

I've done Monday and Friday injects a few times due to work. Probably not best for stable blood levels but I couldn't feel any difference. Make some b12 labels and relabel your vials. Put them in your checked luggage and I doubt they will ever find them. And if they do if the label says something else they have no way of testing it that I know of.

I've done Monday and Friday injects a few times due to work. Probably not best for stable blood levels but I couldn't feel any difference. Make some b12 labels and relabel your vials. Put them in your checked luggage and I doubt they will ever find them. And if they do if the label says something else they have no way of testing it that I know of.

Thanks Jas, I thought about this but I figured since I would be home every weekend that the friday/monday thing might work. I could also ship preloads to my hotel. Just looking for the easiest/best way.

I don't see why Monday and Friday wouldn't work for long ester but really don't know. Maybe a vet can chime in.

M/F is fine, but I don't know why you can't preload the pins and go on Thursday.

I travel via plane almost every week. I just load the pins in my bathroom bag or check my bag. No issues.

The only thing I wouldn't do is go through US or AUS customs with gear.

Back