• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Roccutane/Aacutane

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone knows a good source? My back and chest looks like a 13 yr old boys face while puberty. I really don't want to give up on this Sust/Tren cycle but I I'm getting some serious acne.

Go Strong

I just went to the dr and got a script for some pretty serious stuff.

Researchstop seems legit. Definitely dried me out and I feel it worked well. Got the typical sides and was only dosing 20-30 mg day. Damn tasty too!

I went to that research place and couldnt find any accutane, how'd you get it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

^^^^^I was just about to send him your way warrior

Thanks Warrior

Go Strong

@jfuerte I am about to order some roccutane myself from sfy. My acne is so bad on my shoulders. I've been trying every OTC. I need this shit clear before my vacation in July. Gotta be jerked and terned, no acne, naw mean? And to think I haven't even started my high tren yet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just went to the dr and got a script for some pretty serious stuff.

Might do this just to be safe. My wife was on accutane back in the day. The sun fucked her up pretty bad on minimal to no exposure

Is tren that bad with acne

I plan on running ace for 4 weeks end of cycle

Researchstop sells it. Be warned though, it comes in a simple box and isn't filled to the rim (some kid on IMF was bitching about that).

Lol I saw that "but it wasn't sealed with a protective wrapper"

Researchstop seems legit. Definitely dried me out and I feel it worked well. Got the typical sides and was only dosing 20-30 mg day. Damn tasty too!

Haha yeah 'delicious' !

I am going on a mini vacation this weekend i am not will not be removing my shirt while in water. my neck and chest look like craters. I am only on 400g a week of tren but if this works i am cranking it up 2 600. i love this tren but the sides like the acne and the insomnia are killing me but then i go to the gym and lit the whole shit up and i forget my problems lol. So accutane it is, i keep reading 20mg a day is perfect just pack a lot of lip balm and moisturizar

@jfuerte I am about to order some roccutane myself from sfy. My acne is so bad on my shoulders. I've been trying every OTC. I need this shit clear before my vacation in July. Gotta be jerked and terned, no acne, naw mean? And to think I haven't even started my high tren yet..

Ya buddy Check PM

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

how old are you bro? I ordered some accutane to have on hand just in case

When I was younger, test use to make me break out. I'll see if there is a difference 20 years later lol

I think it has more to do with if your genetically acne prone.
If you had acne 20 years ago from test. I'd expect the same now.
Acne as a teenager? Probably going to get it on cycle.
Always had clear skin. You may get lucky, only one way to find out.

I think it has more to do with if your genetically acne prone.
If you had acne 20 years ago from test. I'd expect the same now.
Acne as a teenager? Probably going to get it on cycle.
Always had clear skin. You may get lucky, only one way to find out.

and that's why I have the accutane in a glass case...waiting to be broken.

Like girls with guy friends: it's like a dick in a glass case. in case of emergency, break glass [chris rock]

Btw you fucks who have clear skin always, on cycle, pct, off cycle. Big blast, clear skin?
Fuck off you fucking fucks. :)

Back