• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Romney or obama who gets your vote and why

Disturbed Old Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I VOTE FOR ROMNEY I NEVER VOTE FOR THE INCUMMBENT UNLESS GAS IS UNDER $4.00 HOWEVER BEING I LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE CORN GROWS LIKE POT. THIS IS BULLSHIT. BECAUSE THE MIDWEST GOT HIT HARD GIVE ME A BREAK!! OIL COMPAINIES NEED TO BE REGULATED ,,, NO CAPATALIISM FOR THEM.. CHINA DOES IT (MANIPULATE THERE EXCHANGE RATE), SO SHOULD WE. GAS PRICES RULE THE ECONOMY (CHECK MARK) ROMNEY, BUT GOOD LUCK OBAMA THE WELFARE PEOPLE LOVE YOU YOUR AS GOOD AS GOV. (ASSHOLE) COUMO 48% INCREASE FOR DIRT BAGS IN N.Y. OVER 3 YEARS... CELL PHONES, NAME BRAND PRODUCTS, SHRIMP, SEAFOOD, FREE COLLEGE FOR THER KIDS, TAXI,FREE HEAT,RENT, CLOTHES, LEGAL, HEALTH INSURANCE, PERCRIPTIONS, AND THEY DON'T START WORK TILL 11AM RIGHT JERRY COMES ON.................. I MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (VOTE ROMNEY) :paddle:

Um... Yeah.

They both are pathetic candidates and it is incredibly sad one of them will be President.

Romney obama

You and I both know under a certain amount of money made each year. The only way we can gauge it is by food prices and gas prices. This country needs a REVOLUTIION JUST LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST !!!! KILL OR BE KILLED OR AS I LIKE TO SAY BAR-S OR HOFFMAN HOTDOGS

Last edited:
Obama. The economy has improved and is improving. Romney's tax plan will not help recovery. Romney doesn't believe half the shit he says, he just wants to be the perfect republican candidate. Obama's approach to the middle east is the right one (the conservative approach isn't). Obama is also better on the environment, which I seriously care about.

Also, Obama = killed Bin Laden at his job, Romney = killed jobs at his job

Obama. The economy has improved and is improving. Romney's tax plan will not help recovery. Romney doesn't believe half the shit he says, he just wants to be the perfect republican candidate. Obama's approach to the middle east is the right one (the conservative approach isn't). Obama is also better on the environment, which I seriously care about.

Also, Obama = killed Bin Laden at his job, Romney = killed jobs at his job

How is the economy better? unemployment is higher, home values have fallen, gas is higher than ever, and our national debt has dramatically increased. Obama is I guess you could say better on the environment but his go green plan has costed millions and most have proven to be unsuccessful.

and saying romney kills jobs when, there are 1.2million fewer jobs in America today than there were when Barack Obama was inaugurated.

Last edited:
How is the economy better? unemployment is higher, home values have fallen, gas is higher than ever, and our national debt has dramatically increased. Obama is I guess you could say better on the environment but his go green plan has costed millions and most have proven to be unsuccessful.
All of these things you mentioned have been happening from the bush years, and he inherited them. He didn't cause these problems. Considering this is the worst crash since the great depression (which took a World War to get us out from), he's not doing a bad job on the economy.

• Unemployment was skyrocketing for that one year period after the crash until Oct 2009, when it hit a peak of 10%. It's now 8.1% .

• I don't know if you've noticed, but the real-estate market is rebounding (prices have also been climbing steadily since 2009)

In the context of the scale of this crash (unprecedented, there's been nothing like it in the past 80 years), he hasn't been doing bad, especially since some of these aren't under his control.

All of these things you mentioned have been happening from the bush years, and he inherited them. He didn't cause these problems. Considering this is the worst crash since the great depression (which took a World War to get us out from), he's not doing a bad job on the economy.

• Unemployment was skyrocketing for that one year period after the crash until Oct 2009, when it hit a peak of 10%. It's now 8.1% .

• I don't know if you've noticed, but the real-estate market is rebounding (prices have also been climbing steadily since 2009)

In the context of the scale of this crash (unprecedented, there's been nothing like it in the past 80 years), he hasn't been doing bad, especially since some of these aren't under his control.

Home sales have become lower every year since 2009, http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/26/real_estate/new_home_sales/index.htm?iid=HP_River

Also I hate politics, I'm not for romney or obama I'm just choosing the lesser of the two evils imo.

Last edited:
Home sales have become lower every year since 2009, http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/26/real_estate/new_home_sales/index.htm?iid=HP_River

Also I hate politics, I'm not for romney or obama I'm just choosing the lesser of the two evils imo.

Look closer (both under sales and new homes): http://www.nahb.org/fileUpload_details.aspx?contentID=55761
Other metrics, such as home prices and new constructions are also going up compared to 2009.

Summary for the lazy: Intense's article was from January. But since January, the numbers have started increasing a lot.

Also a disclaimer: I'm in a similar situation to Intense - I don't particularly love either candidate, but I feel one is the lesser of the two evils.

Last edited:
Um... Yeah.

They both are pathetic candidates and it is incredibly sad one of them will be President.

Thats why im voting green party, fuck the dems and reps they're all greedy dumb ass douches.

IML Gear Cream!
Obama - but not for any partisan reason. I say this even though I am a fiscal conservative. It is a cold hard fact that democrats ALWAYS invest more heavily in Science and Education, and nothing matters more to me than this. I could care less about most of the other differences.

35% of the American population is comprised of European descended males. 75% of the dead returning from the Iraq and Afghanistan have been European males. While they were off fighting, the jobs they would have been working have been filled by immigrants- both legal and illegal. Obama "decreased" troops in Afghanistan from 34000 to 68000. He promised a withdrawal... Except that he pledged to keep over 20000 troops in Afghanistan until 2024. And about Iraq- he certainly got most troops out... And now he has replaced them with mercenaries at 10x the cost.

Romney has pledged to fight for Israel down to the very last American. He is inconsistent in his policies and seems to be dishonest. The bullshit he pulled at the convention to Ron Paul was unacceptable and illegal. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils. For the first time since I was 18 I'm not voting. Screw them all.

35% of the American population is comprised of European descended males. 75% of the dead returning from the Iraq and Afghanistan have been European males. While they were off fighting, the jobs they would have been working have been filled by immigrants- both legal and illegal. Obama "decreased" troops in Afghanistan from 34000 to 68000. He promised a withdrawal... Except that he pledged to keep over 20000 troops in Afghanistan until 2024. And about Iraq- he certainly got most troops out... And now he has replaced them with mercenaries at 10x the cost.
Some of these are false, brother. First of all, those of European descent make up over 72% of the population, not 35%. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_American
(see population in the right bar)
Also, by 2014, according to the govt. plan, Afghans are supposed to be responsible for all combat and security in Afghanistan. NOT 2024.

Also, our army is volunteer, not conscripted. People join the army AS THEIR CAREER for the 4-8 years they are part of it. Maybe Bush should have thought about immigrants "taking jobs" before he started 2 separate big wars and sent all of our boys there.

In Iraq, ALL the troops are gone, not just some. "Mercenaries" or private soldiers are not used in Iraq to any large extent. There are 5,000 or so private security contractors in Iraq mostly employed to guard diplomatic facilities. http://www.npr.org/2011/12/27/144198497/no-u-s-troops-but-an-army-of-contractors-in-iraq

Seriously brother, you should check the facts yourself, don't believe the bullshit that TV news and emails from friends tell us.

Last edited:
Romney has pledged to fight for Israel down to the very last American. He is inconsistent in his policies and seems to be dishonest. The bullshit he pulled at the convention to Ron Paul was unacceptable and illegal. I'm tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils. For the first time since I was 18 I'm not voting. Screw them all.
That's what I'm afraid of. Both candidates are willing to put our necks on the line for Israel (which has given America more trouble than it's worth since the 70s to the 80s to 2001 to today), but Romney is much more likely to follow through on it and do something stupid.

1. European MALES. Not just European.
2. Troops WILL remain until 2024.
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/dylan-ratigan-show/47253169
here is liberal MSNBC so you can't say I cherry picked.
3. The "voluntary" army are doing numerous tours... Not just 1 like in all previous wars. Hence the suicides and PTSD surge.
4. Why are we in Iraq at all? Was the war constitutional? Who foots the bill? Why are we in Uganda, Somalia, and all over norther Africa? Since 9/11 the government has DOUBLED the numbers of legal Muslim immigrants into the US. If they're our enemy...wtf?

i don't like either party. Obama has trashed the constitution. Bush trashed the constitution. Aren't you tired of it? I know Obama is your guy, but why? Don't you get tired of the Nobel prize winner sending your brothers off to die? And for what? Are we safer and more prosperous? Both parties signed the NDAA. BOTH parties signed the patriot act. BOTH parties allow a kill list, domestic drones, and BOTH are currently paying al quaida in Syria YOUR tax dollars to "rebel" against Assad. How can anybody support any of that?

1. European MALES. Not just European.
2. Troops WILL remain until 2024.
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/dylan-ratigan-show/47253169
here is liberal MSNBC so you can't say I cherry picked.
3. The "voluntary" army are doing numerous tours... Not just 1 like in all previous wars. Hence the suicides and PTSD surge.
4. Why are we in Iraq at all? Was the war constitutional? Who foots the bill? Why are we in Uganda, Somalia, and all over norther Africa? Since 9/11 the government has DOUBLED the numbers of legal Muslim immigrants into the US. If they're our enemy...wtf?

i don't like either party. Obama has trashed the constitution. Bush trashed the constitution. Aren't you tired of it? I know Obama is your guy, but why? Don't you get tired of the Nobel prize winner sending your brothers off to die? And for what? Are we safer and more prosperous? Both parties signed the NDAA. BOTH parties signed the patriot act. BOTH parties allow a kill list, domestic drones, and BOTH are currently paying al quaida in Syria YOUR tax dollars to "rebel" against Assad. How can anybody support any of that?

1. I don't get your point here? Our army, just like most others in the world is mostly male. That's a mens rights issue, not something to do with America in particular.
2. In an advisory and training role, not a combat role. US troops won't be doing patrols or what they've been doing in the past 10 years. Somebody is arming those fuckers with guns and tanks (us), so we better be teaching them how to use them.
3. Not Obama's fault.
4. Not Obama's fault.

"Since 9/11 the government has DOUBLED the numbers of legal Muslim immigrants into the US. If they're our enemy...wtf?"
Legal muslim immigrants aren't our enemy. Maybe if you wear a white hood, they are.

Obama is not "my guy." It's just that realistically, only him or Romney can win, and he's the lesser evil. Maybe I'm voting for him because I don't want to see a repeat of Afghanistan or Iraq attempted with Iran, have you thought about that?

Back