• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wifes mood changed

Disturbed Old Man

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife thinks she's fat (NO SHIT ) SO she's tring a very low dose Clen. But she's not agitated she's more negative, and still thinks she's fat 5'4 129lbs (cute as HELL, GREAT ,,,,ANYWAY, YOU GET THE PICTURE ( AGAIN LOW DOSE) I however see a slimming affect a water loss reduction ,,but she says she hasn't lost any weight ...please some input Thank you!!!!!!!!:hmm:

Last edited:
Watch the diet. Clen won't do shit if you eat more calories than you burn.

My wife thinks she's fat (NO SHIT ) SO she's tring a very low dose Clen. But she's not agitated she's more negative, and still thinks she's fat 5'4 129lbs (cute as HELL, GREAT ,,,,ANYWAY, YOU GET THE PICTURE ( AGAIN LOW DOSE) I however see a slimming affect a water loss reduction ,,but she says she hasn't lost any weight ...please some input Thank you!!!!!!!!:hmm:

As said, diet is everything when trying to lose fat.

I have experienced a REVOLUTION via Intermittent Fasting (warrior diet) which has helped me lose fat I never thought I'd get rid of, while eating anything I want, but while watching cals too. I recently did one two week cycle of clen and very much enjoyed it.

I am a VERY high energy person and even have to watch drinking coffee, as it can make me EVIL. Some people who have naturally high energy can get launched into a kind of mania by stimulants. A little makes me happy but a lot can make me happy-angry, which is what mania is, at times.

Clen made me feel like that a bit, but I'm a disciplined person and shut myself up because I understand the syndrome.

If your wife is feeling negative on it you ought to explain what I did, that stimulants can bring out negative reactions.

what's her dose/cycle like ODM?

Do you think it's possible the clothes she wears make her look fat? Just kidding man... My woman will ask me sometimes "Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" Between us guys, I think to myself, It's probably the FAT that makes you look fat! Lol... NEVER, EVER say that, I mean NEVER! The correct answer is no.

Do you think it's possible the clothes she wears make her look fat? Just kidding man... My woman will ask me sometimes "Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" Between us guys, I think to myself, It's probably the FAT that makes you look fat! Lol... NEVER, EVER say that, I mean NEVER! The correct answer is no.

lol

Back