• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

why do you lose tren strength?

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
tried tren twice loved strength hated way I felt wont do it again, but why do you lose the strength gains? haven't noticed this as much with test. seems like slower gains can be kept easier.
I am on trt so its not a pct problem.

Last edited:
This is due to the fact that Tren increases neural efficiency and it's not sustained when coming off..When coming off neural efficiency decreases,causing less muscle fibers to be utilized because there's no longer a state ( + ) of "employment" with motor units..Thus a drop in strength..This is why I always suggest a cleaner oral like tbol (var too) to help keep the muscle belly a little bit full so there's not a huge drop in strength when coming off tren..Also keep in mind, you very well could have been past your genetic limit, just some for thought!

Tren is not for everyone...personally I keep my does low so sides are tolerable...love to do 300 to 400mg aweek but not gonna happen...take the good with the bad

I was always brought up being told that slow steady gains are easier to maintain after a bulk, also as with cutting the slower you lose the bf the easier it is to keep off. Is this theory true with gear as well?

I was always brought up being told that slow steady gains are easier to maintain after a bulk, also as with cutting the slower you lose the bf the easier it is to keep off. Is this theory true with gear as well?
This depends on the compounds that have been used..Basics would tell you that with wet compounds you will lose a considerable about of strength and gains, I don't care what anyone tells you other wise (unless you really control your bloat and conversion with e1/e2).. The keepability in motor qualities,strength and gains will decrease after AAS intake slows down..These qualities/effects are not diet dependent as much as people advocate they are, they work entirely different..Having your diet dialed in, macros spot on, proteins,carbs ext will in fact help..IMO using compounds that are not as wet, and slow steady growth, can assure more quality gains that can be sustained and maintained to a degree.. But this could now open up a whole other spectrum of things to consider, the addition of GH and peps ext ext..
Per your fat loss question.. That's entirely false.. Having your diet dialed in will dictate this,during and after..

Back