• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to ASF

Paranoid Fitness

SFY BOARD REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've used ASF for research more times than I can count so I figured it was time to sign up (Heavy sent me a PM at IMF a while back asking me to sign up here as well, who am I to question Heavy?).

I am a new member here but I've been a member at IMF for a while.
I had to go dark for about 13 months due to things I cannot speak of.

I have to be careful about how much I say.

Male 46 years old, 190lbs, 22%BF (yeah recovering from injuries I kinda packed it on), lung cancer survivor.

I wasn't able to log into the forums for 13 months because of places I was and work I was doing while I was there.

I was not able to leave any trace of myself online or with personal devices (cell phone, etc.). It was as if I didn't exist at all and that's pretty much all I can say about it.

I am home now, apparently for good after bullet and shrapnel wounds and the resulting surgeries and rehab.

Even though I feel great now I have been diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease and hypertension so I'll be staying stateside.
I am focusing on staying healthy.

I have a long road recovering and rehabbing from surgeries.
I am hoping that with changes in diet and proper medication I will be able to slow the progression of CKD and not need dialysis for a year or two.

I missed being able to contribute to the forums (at IMF especially).
I still browsed the site while I was dark, I just couldn't log in.
I look forward to being a worthwhile contributor while still having some fun.

I will probably be spending more time on IMF than ASF but I hope to contribute to both boards.

Since I don't live on the boards (some of you guys seem to never log off) I will be spending a lot of time working with the organizations I have volunteered my time and my heart with for so long...Toys for Tots, Coats for Kids, Wounded Warrior Project and Disabled Veterans of America.

I have a lot of research to do, especially and compounds that aren't renal toxic. Muscle wasting is a huge problem for CKD patients...I don't intend on letting it happen to me.

If there are any other members with CKD or ESRD please PM me. I'd be interested to know how you're dealing with it.

I know this is a great board with a wealth of information and experience among the members.
I hope I can be a productive member of ASF.

Thanks for reading this.

Welcome!!

Welcome! Great introduction bro!
Glad to have ya here!

Welcome fitness. I wish you the best in your recovery and I'm glad you made it back brother. There are a lot of great people on here who may be able to help you and hopefully this can be an outlet for you to help others. Thanks for all of your volunteer work! That says a lo,t coming from a guy that is overcoming his own set of issues. Some of us are on here quite a bit. Warrior does not sleep, I'm pretty sure he has a caffeine drip! See you around the boards brother.

I am ay new member just trying to learn new ways to make my self bigger better and stronger buddy told me about the site he use to order gear for me but can not do so anymore so just looking on info on safe websites to order some gear from with good quality my names Jordan my friends call me beast I am 22years old and I weigh 210 right now and looking to bulk up well hopefully I can find some help here

I am ay new member just trying to learn new ways to make my self bigger better and stronger buddy told me about the site he use to order gear for me but can not do so anymore so just looking on info on safe websites to order some gear from with good quality my names Jordan my friends call me beast I am 22years old and I weigh 210 right now and looking to bulk up well hopefully I can find some help here
Welcome to the board. Please read the stickies before you say too much more. The nature of the beast means we need to be careful about what is said. Read rules, get posts to 10 so you can PM and ask the vets if you have questions. Also stop hijacking threads! Lol- good luck!

Another new member

Been reading on here for a while, a lot of great info! I want to say thank you to all the knowledgeable people on here that take the time to help people out!
I'm 36 years old
work on an oil rig offshore and used to be a trainer in the late 90's for 2yrs so I have some knowledge. But I am a firm believer that when it comes to fitness and nutrition you can never stop learning and researching.

Welcome to the board. Please read the stickies before you say too much more. The nature of the beast means we need to be careful about what is said. Read rules, get posts to 10 so you can PM and ask the vets if you have questions. Also stop hijacking threads! Lol- good luck!
^^^^What he said, again!^^^^

Back