• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Heart palpatations

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else ever get them? Specifically when training. Recently I've been having issues with getting them only while doing chest exercises on a flat bench, which is really weird and always interrupts my workout because I just can't focus with them going on and have to stop and sit while doing breathing exercises for a minute or two.

I am 48 and this never happend to me, but if it did I would see a Dr. right away. Probably nothing but better be safe.

I used to get them a lot when I was in the army, jumping out of planes I would get them right as I was about to hit the ground so I know they have something to do with stress or elevated blood pressure, but I've always had good BP in the lower healthy range.

I would definitely check it out. This is not something you want to ignore, specially if you have had this for a while.

A friend of mine had this. He went to the doc and the doc blamed it on all the energy drinks and pwo he was taking. He stopped taking and hasn't had anymore problems. Just mentioning that in case your taking a bunch of stimulants. To be safe see a doc.

I get them each time I'm on a cycle. I ussually get get it when I eat a lot of carbs or try to get to so quikly out of bed.. I went to see a doc and got all kinds of test done but everything came back ok

Are you taking any pain medication such as Ibuprofen and or naproxen sodium? If yes, that could a possible culprit. Best if you go seek a doctor. Best of Luck!

Nope no pain meds. the caffeine idea sounds plausible but I've had them before both with and without using any caffeine products.

Back