• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Presidential Debate

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys going to watch it tonight? I am. Here's a little something to enhance your debate experience.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349303713200.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349303713200.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 25
Someone's gonna get alcohol poisoning if they play this game..

Glad I got labs drawn today, liver enzymes are going to be through the roof tomorrow ;)

Haha. I have to avoid politics. Even though I am passionate about the direction of our country, and I love 4th of July, power tools, and America, politics creates too much negative energy for me.

I've learned to manage a lot of things directly out of my life and gotten better at it. But politics still drives me nuts. i also get road rage and scream at my steering wheel non-stop. Still working on those.

If you guys play this drinking game, you will be piss drunk, wearing a woman's dress and spitting at yourself in the mirror within a half hour. Hahaha.

Mitt Romney just got his ass handed to him.

He's been spouting slogans and catch phrases the whole time, and has back-pedaled on ideas he has been espousing this entire campaign. Weak, governor Romney very weak.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Romney did his homework. I just don't think he can pull this off due to the bandwagon Obama voters.

plus all of obamas non us citizen votes. Dis gon be bad

You guys going to watch it tonight? I am. Here's a little something to enhance your debate experience.

IDK if I should rep or neg you for this, after 20 minutes I couldnt remember the rules and me n the wife drank everytine they said something

Romney did his homework. I just don't think he can pull this off due to the bandwagon Obama voters.

plus all of obamas non us citizen votes. Dis gon be bad
Not sure if srs...

Romney did a great job at the debate.

Not sure if srs...

Romney did a great job at the debate.

Not to get into a argument, but you dont believe that illegal immigrants vote in the elections? because the accountability office begs to differ lol. I dont feel like those votes would be for a conservative view with its typical policies on immigration either.

Not to get into a argument, but you dont believe that illegal immigrants vote in the elections? because the accountability office begs to differ lol
Some try to, yes. But not enough to tip an election.
If we're talking a local county seat in Southern Texas, possibly. But the amount of illegal immigrants who manage to register to vote won't turn the entire nation over to Obama.

In summary, I don't think a bandwagon or illegal immigrants are what will win Obama an election. He's just doing a better job of reaching out to the middle class and undecided voters than Romney, and his economic message makes more sense to anyone who's taken an economics class and cares about the country more than putting dollars into the wallets of millionaires.

Some try to, yes. But not enough to tip an election.
If we're talking a local county seat in Southern Texas, possibly. But the amount of illegal immigrants who manage to register to vote won't turn the entire nation over to Obama.

In summary, I don't think a bandwagon or illegal immigrants are what will win Obama an election. He's just doing a better job of reaching out to the middle class and undecided voters than Romney, and his economic message makes more sense to anyone who's taken an economics class and cares about the country more than putting dollars into the wallets of millionaires.

It's possible in florida. And you're right, Im not saying it will turn the nation to him, his voters are very loyal Im sure he could say anything and they would still vote for him.

It's possible in florida. And you're right, Im not saying it will turn the nation to him, his voters are very loyal Im sure he could say anything and they would still vote for him.
Yeah, cause Republicans are totally gonna vote for "black muslim commie kenyan monkey not-a-citizen" Obama...

Your point on Florida I accept - if it comes down to 10,000 or less votes in Florida, or something like back in the 2000 elections, illegals may give him the edge. Obama did win by over a quarter million votes in FL last time though, so it's still not super likely...

Yeah, cause Republicans are totally gonna vote for "black muslim commie kenyan monkey not-a-citizen" Obama...

Your point on Florida I accept - if it comes down to 10,000 or less votes in Florida, or something like back in the 2000 elections, illegals may give him the edge. Obama did win by over a quarter million votes in FL last time though, so it's still not super likely...

I know comfortably wealthy registered republicans who are, all of them white and follow politics. But do I know of any middle class black people that are? my uncle is the only one I know of, and he works his ass off and fought in vietnam.

I know comfortably wealthy registered republicans who are, all of them white and follow politics. But do I know of any middle class black people that are? No, and why would they.
One of my best friends actually is black and a registered republican. Upper-middle class though. It actually makes me scratch my head haha.

Conversely, there are old white guys in the rust belt states who would have voted for Clinton, Gore and Kerry but wouldn't vote for Obama.

It goes both ways I think (black people for democrats, old white guys for republicans). I don't like to divide our country up by race honestly, I like to look forward instead of to the backward ideas of the 19th century. Bush isn't defined as being a "white President", so we shouldn't define someone as a "black " President. I'm white and even I think people throw his race at him too much.

In terms of why comfortably wealthy people would vote for Obama - I'm guessing they realize that his economic policies are better for 99% of Americans and that a lot of what Romney wants to do (cut taxes for the wealthy, in essence) is what Bush did. And maybe the fact that he won't start another bullshit war just because the Israelis tell him too.

One of my best friends actually is black and a registered republican. Upper-middle class though. It actually makes me scratch my head haha.

Conversely, there are old white guys in the rust belt states who would have voted for Clinton, Gore and Kerry but wouldn't vote for Obama.

It goes both ways I think (black people for democrats, old white guys for republicans). I don't like to divide our country up by race honestly, I like to look forward instead of to the backward ideas of the 19th century. Bush isn't defined as being a "white President", so we shouldn't define someone as a "black " President. I'm white and even I think people throw his race at him too much.

In terms of why comfortably wealthy people would vote for Obama - I'm guessing they realize that his economic policies are better for 99% of Americans and that a lot of what Romney wants to do (cut taxes for the wealthy, in essence) is what Bush did. And maybe the fact that he won't start another bullshit war just because the Israelis tell him too.

I had to edit that statement lol. But I'm not sure why except he believes we deserve what we earn and even though everyone might not be born with equal circumstances, we can all overcome anything with enough determination. It is america.

Get Shredded!
I had to edit that statement lol. But I'm not sure why except he believes we deserve what we earn and even though everyone might not be born with equal circumstances, we can all overcome anything with enough determination. It is america.
I respect your view and I 100% agree about the overcoming difficulties with determination.
The "deserve what we earn" part depends on what you mean by "deserve" (I don't agree when someone who rakes in millions pays a lower tax rate than a middle class family, it should be the other way around).

So we have common ground :clapping:

Just curious (not arguing), but Obama was born mad poor to a single mom and Romney was born very rich (and had all the advantages), does that affect your view in any way?

Last edited:
And this is why I don't get involved in political conversations. You can't change anyone's mind. It's like trying to talk w the guys who like trannies. One side says looking at trannies is gay. The other side says not looking at trannies means your gay. And nobody ever says, "you know what, I think your right..I'm coming over to your side on this one"

I've found that every couple of years politics causes way too much strain on otherwise good relationships. I am a small business owner, I believe in personal responsibility, and I like guns. But no matter how practically I can present my case on how experiences have shaped my beliefs, they just won't make sense to some people. So why get in arguments w people I otherwise like?

Just my experience. Some of you bros might be able to have a good debate and leave it at that.

IDK if I should rep or neg you for this, after 20 minutes I couldnt remember the rules and me n the wife drank everytine they said something

I don't even think we made it that long. What really got me was the "drink whenever one refers to the other in 3rd person". Haha. I had to carry my girl upstairs when the debate ended at 1030.

And this is why I don't get involved in political conversations. You can't change anyone's mind. It's like trying to talk w the guys who like trannies. One side says looking at trannies is gay. The other side says not looking at trannies means your gay. And nobody ever says, "you know what, I think your right..I'm coming over to your side on this one"

I've found that every couple of years politics causes way too much strain on otherwise good relationships. I am a small business owner, I believe in personal responsibility, and I like guns. But no matter how practically I can present my case on how experiences have shaped my beliefs, they just won't make sense to some people. So why get in arguments w people I otherwise like?

Just my experience. Some of you bros might be able to have a good debate and leave it at that.
This is true, I'm gonna just shut up about politics for this thread. Both Obama and Romney are bastards anyway, it's merely the case of the lesser evil.

This is true, I'm gonna just shut up about politics for this thread. Both Obama and Romney are bastards anyway, it's merely the case of the lesser evil.

"Like button"

Couldn't agree more

Back