• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Contest Cycle

ItsMrGreen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I wanted to see what you guys thought about this for a contest cycle, I was also thinking about taking masteron enanthate instead of masteron prop for weeks 1-13 what would you guys think about that? How would think cycle do for someone who is looking to grow into the show also? Also for week 13 a diuretic would be added to help get rid of any extra water weight.

Weeks 1-13
Arimidex- .5mgs/day

Weeks 1-8
EQ- 400mgs/week
Test E- 250-300mgs/week

Weeks 1-11
Tren E- 500mgs/week

Weeks 8-13
EQ- 600mgs/week
Masteron Prop- 100mgs/EOD
Test Prop- 100mgs/EOD

Weeks 10-13
Oral winstrol- 50mgs/day

Weeks 11-13
Tren Ace- 100mgs/EOD

Weeks 12-13
Halo- 30mgs/day

I was thinking running mast e, too, with my test p n Tren a. I like the mast to be kinda high n it would just be easier to run the Enth. I know a lot if guys say Tren E doesn't cut the fat like Tren A does. It may be the same issue with mast e.

Could anyone chime in on this?

I was thinking running mast e, too, with my test p n Tren a. I like the mast to be kinda high n it would just be easier to run the Enth. I know a lot if guys say Tren E doesn't cut the fat like Tren A does. It may be the same issue with mast e.

Could anyone chime in on this?

Yeah thats why I would be taking tren ace for the last few weeks to harden up the muscles for the contest. And yeah for the masteron enanthate I would probably run it at 500-600mgs/week.

i am no pro and dont want to be but from what i know which is not much. but that short ester stuff usally is drier than long ester stuff and the short ester is usally strounger and quicker mg per mg.

prop.tren ace,masteron,var would be good or there are other also like winny primo .

it looks perfect for me and i won't replace masteron prop for it has a good enhancement when using tren, winny

Back