• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masons/Shiners

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I doubt I'm the only one on this board. Please post!

This one is kind of old but here's a picture of me and a couple of my fellow Masons.

Ku_Klux_Klan_Virgina_1922_Parade.jpg

you still have that pic of us bro...nice.......im not o member but am going to shriners circus soon with the little ones....i like to support there cause....plus my daughter won a $200 new bike last time..she was stoked...lucky little shit..

you still have that pic of us bro...nice.......im not o member but am going to shriners circus soon with the little ones....i like to support there cause....plus my daughter won a $200 new bike last time..she was stoked...lucky little shit..

That's awesome man. I'm glad your daughter enjoyed herself. We have our circus evey November!

My step grandpa was a Shriner and a Klansman apparently. He was also an alcoholic for what it's worth.

Hahaha u assholes crack me up ...dude i am in so much pain i had surgery on my knee cant sleep...im in miserable mood ....but u guys just make feel all fuzzy and warm inside :roflmao:

hahaha u assholes crack me up ...dude i am in so much pain i had surgery on my knee cant sleep...im in miserable mood ....but u guys just make feel all fuzzy and warm inside :roflmao:

gich!

Legit question,, is it a pain in the ass to become a mason?? And free mason isnt a cult as what most ppl ignorant of it assume?

Legit question,, is it a pain in the ass to become a mason?? And free mason isnt a cult as what most ppl ignorant of it assume?

I work with a couple of free masons. All I can say is they are outstanding all around great guys.

washington was maybe one of the first masons....they know all the intergalactic secrets...:thinking:

Get Shredded!
started with the nights of the templar and rosicrucians.....

i did buy some cool coins with the mason logo smashed into them on ebay as well i use for a marker in golf tournys...

Ive watched that documentary its really good ancient astronauts. I even watch those illuminati docs and shit lol

No, it's not terribly hard to become a Mason bro. If you're interested in becoming one just ask one in your area. We love getting new members, especially young guys. And it's most certainly not a cult. Quite the opposite bro. We do positive things and devote our time to charity. Every year we do things like give out college scholarships and buy gifts for poor children at Christmas and shit. At the Shrine we raise money to support our children's hospitals where crippled kids get free medical care. It's like the Rotary Club or Lions, but we think it's better.

washington was maybe one of the first masons....they know all the intergalactic secrets...:thinking:

Washington was indeed a Mason along with a number of other founding fathers. In fact, I don't know that I've ever been into a lodge that doesn't display a picture of Washington.

I was going to be a mason. My buddy that was a master mason passed away before I was able to join.

I was going to be a mason. My buddy that was a master mason passed away before I was able to join.

Sorry to hear that brother. If you're still interested you should contact a lodge in your area. Most will have websites and Facebook pages. You typically can just email or call a lodge officer who can get you set up.

Back