• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Safe-mail.net issues?

Yep. Thinking of changing to a new service

Haha, yea I couldn't even get on the website last night

Haven't had any issues getting on but I've been waiting to receive some emails that should have been sent to me by now

Couldn't load the site earlier and now it keeps saying my password is wrong. Anyone else?

Yes other people too

Couldn't load the site earlier and now it keeps saying my password is wrong. Anyone else?

Yeah, I got that too. Combined with all the down time, I switched to a different service.

Safe mail down again. oy vey

[SIZE=-2]Friday, 21 February 2014, 08:20 EST:[/SIZE]
Attention:
because of an unexpected problem, we have to set some of our users offline for maintenance.
About 10% of safe-mail users will be offline for a system maintenance period of about 12 hours.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please notice that users that are offline will get the error message: "The user name or password is incorrect!".

That looks like fun.

I read that secure provider link, and it puts hushmail at the tip, but I've heard a lot of sketchy things about hushmail not really being secure....

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

It's been a bitch for three days. I've been waiting on some emails from safe-mail users and have no idea what's going on on their end. It's working fine for me now except some emails won't send. It's a clusterfuck.

Get Shredded!
mine is a mess right now, cant send or recieve

You guys think safemail is still safe to use or should I switch services?

Back