• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New and need some help.

TheZ22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone I was hoping to get some help. I'm currently weighing 173 with 8% body fat, and looking to get to 185 if straight muscle I've been dieting and working a good weight lifting program each week I do crossfire 1 day a week and push myself and can't seem to put anymore weight on I've worked out for long periods of time over the years and currently restarted an going 6months strong and need a little boost first timer here any feed back would be great thanks. Z

Read the rules, and you will know to post this in the AAS forum. You will also know rules that protect all of us. Start a thread over there, and you'll get some help. Welcome, you'll like it here! You could also read through the TRT section here- may be what you're after.

Welcome Bro, you need to lift like a monster and eat protein and carbs in proportion to your lifting. At your age I fell you need to let your natural body max out. So many guys have faced this same problem. I assure you If you put in the the good quality gym time and do things right you will put the 12 pounds on and keep it. Do not underestimate rest between workouts. More is not always better. You could be over training! Good luck Bro!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome Bro, you need to lift like a monster (lift big) and eat protein and carbs in proportion to your lifting. At your age I fell you need to let your natural body max out. So many guys (myself included) have faced this same problem. I assure you If you put in the good quality gym time and do things right you will put the 12 pounds on and keep it. Do not underestimate rest between workouts. You build muscle mass by tearing the muscle down and giving it time to re-grow. When it comes to lifting, more time in the gym is not always better. Believe it or not you could be over training! Good luck Bro! Get your post count up to 10

Welcome to ASF my Happy Place!!!!

Welcome aboard..........great info here but have to put ur own time in researching...almost impossible to put on 12lbs and keep 8% body fat..Thats why most bulk phase then diet and cut...check your overtraining,diet,protien intake(when r u taking it) and finally lifestyle condusive to promote growth.

Back