• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anybody know where big d has gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolv72

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been emailing big d for raws for a week and no replays and now looking at our forum sources and see he is no longer on our list? Is he still on board with us and if not I'm looking for a **********************? Can anybody pm me with a good source for raw powders . Already this month I have lost a lot of money dealing with customs and no longer want to chance that route! Too risky! Please if anybody has a good source or one on here that's ***************** please hit me up and let me know? Thanks guys! And if big d is still on board can someone let me know why he's no longer on our source forum? I've been off of here for a little while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he went MIA, heavy and some other bigs tried contacting him on the behalf of a third party who didn't receive their order. after spotty communication he was dropped. some say he's a known scammer. idk, maybe the dude went on a crazy coke bender and said "fuck making gear"

no way to tell because i don't think anyone has heard from him

Even if you do get a hold of Big D and he says send the money DON'T DO IT!!!

He IS a scammer.

he went MIA, heavy and some other bigs tried contacting him on the behalf of a third party who didn't receive their order. after spotty communication he was dropped. some say he's a known scammer. idk, maybe the dude went on a crazy coke bender and said "fuck making gear"

no way to tell because i don't think anyone has heard from him

I mix raw test base with coke and rail that shit preworkout.

Warrior

2m77xg8.jpg

he looks like he'd sell/do coke, right?

2m77xg8.jpg
he looks like he'd sell/do coke, right?
LMAO...That has to be him too...If any body wants to get their money back and confront him personally you could GEO-his location. Would be easy to find him after that

IML Gear Cream!
LMAO...That has to be him too...If any body wants to get their money back and confront him personally you could GEO-his location. Would be easy to find him after that

or pm me. i took that pic.

i almost shit myself when i saw that van. i totally snooped, but couldn't see anything inside. it was just an empty cargo van.

or pm me. i took that pic.i almost shit myself when i saw that van. i totally snooped, but couldn't see anything inside. it was just an empty cargo van.
Were you just driving by and it caught your eye?

I've been emailing big d for raws for a week and no replays and now looking at our forum sources and see he is no longer on our list? Is he still on board with us and if not I'm looking for a **********************? Can anybody pm me with a good source for raw powders . Already this month I have lost a lot of money dealing with customs and no longer want to chance that route! Too risky! Please if anybody has a good source or one on here that's ***************** please hit me up and let me know? Thanks guys! And if big d is still on board can someone let me know why he's no longer on our source forum? I've been off of here for a little while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read the rules and follow them or I will close your account

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

yeah, it was parked outside of a community college that i was taking a class at.

i wanted to wait for the driver, but i had to go to work.

We have high grade raws, might wanna take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back