• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Accutane

Quadzilla02

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a legit source for accutane or even a research company that has something similar. Back and face are breaking out good despite showering twice a day. Just cruising on 350 Test Cyp/week. Using AI 12.5 mgs EOD. Not sure what to do besides trying to grab some accutane. Never used before so any input would help.

Accutane cause the skin on the shaft of my dick to dry and crack, made sex very painful. But I only know a hand full of people who experienced this as well maybe you wont.

Good to know I have used MP in the past...hopefuly 20 mgs will clear this up.. Without.the dick dryness

look into acnedren by black lion research. Has great reviews, no sides!!

You should feel the effects within 2-3 weeks. Be ready with chapstick for your dry lips and maybe daily eyedrops (just lubricant, not vasodilation) in case needed. If you get no sides, that's suspicious.

Accutane also hikes your lipids in a bad way so it's probably unwise for long term use particularly if you're hitting your liver with other shit like dbol or alcohol (stares into a far corner and starts whistling oddly). There are alternatives such as minocycline or doxycycline if symptoms are minor.

Ya I would appreciate that..what dose?
Dose is weight dependant. A 4 or 5 years ago when I was 170lbs a doc put me on 40mg for 16 weeks.
Now I am 220lbs and 20mg/day of MP research also does the job with less side effects.

20mg/ day for 6-8 weeks should clear any acne, then just carry on at 10mg/day (or 20mg eod) for another 6-8 weeks. Take a few weeks off and repeat when needed.
*If you are use orals, don't go crazy on them, use liver support pills and plan your cycles ahead to avoid running oral aas and 20mg accutane at the same time.

You should feel the effects within 2-3 weeks. Be ready with chapstick for your dry lips and maybe daily eyedrops (just lubricant, not vasodilation) in case needed. If you get no sides, that's suspicious.

Accutane also hikes your lipids in a bad way so it's probably unwise for long term use particularly if you're hitting your liver with other shit like dbol or alcohol (stares into a far corner and starts whistling oddly). There are alternatives such as minocycline or doxycycline if symptoms are minor.

haha ya I hear ya on the liver. Would like to preserve that as long as possible. I am hoping that I wont have to continue to use it, but if I do i will look into the minocycline or doxycycline (which by the way where to do you get those).

Dose is weight dependant. A 4 or 5 years ago when I was 170lbs a doc put me on 40mg for 16 weeks.
Now I am 220lbs and 20mg/day of MP research also does the job with less side effects.

20mg/ day for 6-8 weeks should clear any acne, then just carry on at 10mg/day (or 20mg eod) for another 6-8 weeks. Take a few weeks off and repeat when needed.
*If you are use orals, don't go crazy on them, use liver support pills and plan your cycles ahead to avoid running oral aas and 20mg accutane at the same time.

Ya i am only cruising on about 350 mgs of cyp a week with no orals so id like to run the accutane and clear this shit up before heading back into another cycle.

took some from naps, worked AMAZING. am now trying researchstop, and it is working because my lips are dry as a dessert. havent seen improvement just yet, but i did from the first time which i used for three months, so ive only been using this one for about two weeks. but hope to see good results!

took some from naps, worked AMAZING. am now trying researchstop, and it is working because my lips are dry as a dessert. havent seen improvement just yet, but i did from the first time which i used for three months, so ive only been using this one for about two weeks. but hope to see good results!
Dry as a what?
dessert1.jpg

:p

ya i ordered some from MP...just waiting for it to get here. Going to run 20 mgs a day and see how it goes. Ill keep ya updated.

Get Shredded!
i used mp there good at 20mg ed but i get the real stuff now i only need 10mg eod of that but mp is good.

Looking for a legit source for accutane or even a research company that has something similar. Back and face are breaking out good despite showering twice a day. Just cruising on 350 Test Cyp/week. Using AI 12.5 mgs EOD. Not sure what to do besides trying to grab some accutane. Never used before so any input would help.

I don't have time to read the whole thread so please excuse me if I'm repeating info. When you get some you need to be drinking water constantly and buy some chap stick. That shit will dry you the fuck out. Also at the time I was taking it I was (foolishly) not taking any sort of AI. Raised estrogen in males can cause acne so even with the the accutane I wad getting acne. Not as much but the ones I did get were big and deep. I stoped the accutane and started up on aromasin and things started to clear up. All our bodies are different so what worked for me may not for you but you should be taking an AI even if you weren't getting acne. Hope things get better for you. I know how bad it sucks to have an acne covered back.

I don't have time to read the whole thread so please excuse me if I'm repeating info. When you get some you need to be drinking water constantly and buy some chap stick. That shit will dry you the fuck out. Also at the time I was taking it I was (foolishly) not taking any sort of AI. Raised estrogen in males can cause acne so even with the the accutane I wad getting acne. Not as much but the ones I did get were big and deep. I stoped the accutane and started up on aromasin and things started to clear up. All our bodies are different so what worked for me may not for you but you should be taking an AI even if you weren't getting acne. Hope things get better for you. I know how bad it sucks to have an acne covered back.

Ya dj I am on 12.5 mgs aromasin EOD, but its liquid from extreme peptide so it. might not be a legit AI

so I have been taking 20 mgs of isotrention from MP and have noticed good results. Its been 2 weeks and i see it clearing up, but im wondering how long and how strong of a dose I can run. I want to keep the organs running good too.

I used IP accutane some years ago and that shit was hardcore like you'd never believe. 20mg should work well for almost anyone, not right away, but work. I went up to a really dumb dose and my liver values, and my skin suffered (dried out in places you don't think about... and bled for it).

So yeah, 20-40mg, you'd have to be 80% pimples to want to use above that.

Back