• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TNE recipe.

shift

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what's everyones favorite recipe for TNE that you have personally brewed?

^100mg/ml? Any pip or knots?

I was going something Similar except Probly 100% EO or 80/20 EO/GSO

I have plenty of both it's only a small amount I'm making. Not having to deal with the smell of guaiacol would be nice. Which you think would have less pain? Your recipe or 2% ba 20% bb 100 %EO carrier

You guys making this with bbpowder test base? I didn't know you could make it without Guaiacol, always heard that shit was terrible for your body.

I have plenty of both it's only a small amount I'm making. Not having to deal with the smell of guaiacol would be nice. Which you think would have less pain? Your recipe or 2% ba 20% bb 100 %EO carrier

Haven't tried the 100% EO yet I have a buddy that gave me that recipe maybe he'll chime in.

Looks like CNS damage and germline changes are possible (later is scary), but it also looks like the LD50 is 520mg/kg lol. I think we're OK, but I wonder how it became an accepted component in injectable recipes...

I done mine with 15% guaiacol and 100% eo at 2% BA and 20% bb no pain at all the next day I fell it a little bit but was gone by days end. Next time around I will drop guaiacol down to 10% see how that goes cause at 15% is killing my filters

I done mine with 15% guaiacol and 100% eo at 2% BA and 20% bb no pain at all the next day I fell it a little bit but was gone by days end. Next time around I will drop guaiacol down to 10% see how that goes cause at 15% is killing my filters

thats a lot of EO and G!! try at least 25% GSO and 75% EO...

10% did not hold for me I basically ran the same recipe as yours just 10% guaiacol and 100% eo mine crashed after a few hours haven't injected it yet to see if the pip was bad

You can try this.. Although the BA is higher than typical brews there is no pain at all due to the EO. The BB is a tad higher than normal as well just to be cautious..

40ml @ 75mg/ml

-3g powder
-2ml BA (5%)
-12ml BB (30%)
-23.3ml EO (100%)

You can try this.. Although the BA is higher than typical brews there is no pain at all due to the EO. The BB is a tad higher than normal as well just to be cautious..

40ml @ 75mg/ml

-3g powder
-2ml BA (5%)
-12ml BB (30%)
-23.3ml EO (100%)
Well I decided to use the gear i brewed i heated it up got it back into solution & injected it no pip but man its annoying having to heat it up every day to pin.plus i made 100ml f it so im going to use it

Back