• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning Rear Delts

Diesel618

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone done this? Just gear at this point. I want to see them swell up from the oil. That is honestly the only reason I am considering it. I love the way my mid delts get extra capped for a few days after injection, and I'm curious how the rear delts would look. I would only put one ml tops in each side. The only issues that come to mind is a.) is it a big enough head to hold the oil? and b.) how do I reach it and c.) what size guage?. slin pins seem ideal but would a 25 g maybe half an inch in be ok?

i'm too scared. i don't want to have another tricep incident.

i love rows way too much.

I am using 25g 1" for an SEO. With gear oil being so thin, I would think it would dissipate and not swell up the site like you are aiming for. I could be wrong because I've never pinned gear there but just my thoughts.

Rear delts are dicey....unless you have really well developed rear delts I would avoid it....theres not as much to pin into there as you would think...

Back