• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Xanys and loose

movingsteel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have bad anxiety at times...Dr. keeps telling me I need to take my 2mg xany bars..3 fuckin times a day...I already don't like how it makes my muscles feel LOOSE. ..but I do need some anxiety relief...1 of them at night time knocks my dick in the mud...I can't possibly take 3 a day...nor do I want too... I would sit around like a zombie. ..was lookin for some advice/input...not sure if it's just my body or if it causes that muscle looseness to anyone else. .??? The shit definitely takes a pep outta my step. ..wondered if there might be some natural alternatives for anxiety that won't leave me with a chem hangover. ..and not make my muscle so loose...hopefully someone can offer some advice. .. .the extras pile up quick...and I really would like to find something that doesn't give me those sides...I'll flush 3 a day down the toilet....not my throat. .. before I would take 3 a day...advice.??? Pleeeez

Send them to me.

Never take any type of psychoactive substance at the prescribed medication that a doctor gives you. They are just trying to get you doped up and make thousands of dollars off your ass. Just take .5 or 1mg everytime you feel you need it. Maybe one after brunch/lunch and another after dinner. If you really don't wanna spread through the day and your anxiety isnt that bad then just take 2 at once after dinner n get nice and loopy :p

Never take any type of psychoactive substance at the prescribed medication that a doctor gives you. They are just trying to get you doped up and make thousands of dollars off your ass. Just take .5 or 1mg everytime you feel you need it. Maybe one after brunch/lunch and another after dinner. If you really don't wanna spread through the day and your anxiety isnt that bad then just take 2 at once after dinner n get nice and loopy :p
^^^^^^ This and also cut out sugary foods , coffee, ect

Evaluate your stressors and reduce them as much as possible, you can also try valerian root.

That's how I felt bro...like he was encouraging me to take way more than needed...started out at 30ct. of 1mg....then he continued to up my mg's...and qty.. now he scripts me 90 fuckin bars a month...and says over and over..3 a day...and Xanax is pretty much the strongest Benzodiazpine. ..thnx for advice..and any idea on something natural. .???

Holy fuck that's a lot of xans. Advice? Sell em! Lol

Warrior
Lol...trade bro..??!!! Lol...fuck yeah its alot...when I was in hospital they ask u if u take prescription drugs. ..and I told them what my dr scripted me...and the nurse in triage was saying that 6mg a day was very dangerous dose...I told her that's what I was scripted but didn't take nearly that much...then I felt like she thought I was full of shit. ..had to have my sister bring my bottle in to show her....hope to find something natty...

Valerian root..??? Is that pretty common at most Natty Supp Stores..??? Gonna research that..good lookin out bro..

Valerian root is really good for sleep, but it your looking for anxiety relief try GABA. It's basically what your brain releases in REM sleep to relax your muscles as a defense mechanism. Look for a natural/organic source for it to be absorbed good. There's even some research out there that says taking it post-workout increases GH, primarily IGF-1.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Custom. .. I don't drink any coffee...soda...NO CAFFEINE at all....and the only sugars I usually consume are natural sugars in fruits and stuff....I'm pretty strict with my entire diet...which is why I'd rather not take xanax at all...but when I have an episode those things kick in very quickly and give much relief. ..then make me lethargic. ..I'll tell u what really works well cuz you seem like a hella cool dude...but when I puff some med.grade pot...that takes away my anxiety. ..and the only sides I get from that is an excellent appetite. ..and wake up fresh and ready to go....Unfortunately I moved from California and my state doesn't permit medical use of pot... (not that I've never broken the law..lol)...but it's just so damn expensive in my current state cuz it's still illegal. ..thanks for ur advice brother...the more info I can gather. ..the more I educate myself. ..much appreciated. .!!! Good lookin out bro.

Valerian root is really good for sleep, but it your looking for anxiety relief try GABA. It's basically what your brain releases in REM sleep to relax your muscles as a defense mechanism. Look for a natural/organic source for it to be absorbed good. There's even some research out there that says taking it post-workout increases GH, primarily IGF-1.

From wikipedia:Valerian, in pharmacology and herbal medicine, is the name of a herb or dietary supplement prepared from roots of the plant. Crude extract of the root is often sold in the form of capsules. Valerian root has sedative and anxiolytic effects. It can also be classified as a drug, since its consumption produces a sedative or medicinal effect, while it is not exclusively a type of food. These effects are suspected to be mediated through the GABA receptor.[1] The amino acid valine is named after this plant.

Last edited:
sell the bars to some pill junkies and use the money to buy weed. All around miracle drug that won't inhibit gains unless your weak to the munchies.

edit: I missed the above post about medical marijuana, my bad.

sell the bars to some pill junkies and use the money to buy weed. All around miracle drug that won't inhibit gains unless your weak to the munchies.

edit: I missed the above post about medical marijuana, my bad.

All good my friend. ...I just ain't trying to get into selling anything and end up in trouble. ..hopefully my state laws change this coming November. .!!!

From wikipedia:Valerian, in pharmacology and herbal medicine, is the name of a herb or dietary supplement prepared from roots of the plant. Crude extract of the root is often sold in the form of capsules. Valerian root has sedative and anxiolytic effects. It can also be classified as a drug, since its consumption produces a sedative or medicinal effect, while it is not exclusively a type of food. These effects are suspected to be mediated through the GABA receptor.[1] The amino acid valine is named after this plant.

That's weird. Never heard of it being prescribed by any natural doctors for anything but sleep. I guess in smaller amounts its probably good for relaxation, but that stuff knocks me out.

I feel that a solid LSD trip every once and a while really brings things into perspective. I can get some pretty serious anxiety too, after an acid trip all that goes a way for a while, my mind is very clear. And hey! If you freak out on LSD, you have plenty of Xanax lol.

Give it a try, you'll love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back