• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Airsealed2 Exemestane Bunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not trying to be a dick and call people out on this but I purchased some exemestane in raw powder form from Airsealed2 last year about this time. I've ran two cycles on it and decided it is shit. I would get labs but I don't see the point with my sides. Both cycle have been absent of the "well being", have had excessive acne that comes from underneath and is not from poor hyging. I have a lump in my left nipple. I would get labs but with all this evidence it seems like a waste. I will if someone just needs the proof or this is a big deal.

Pluse side I've been taking bluesky peptides letro to counteract the sides and it works almot immediately it seems! So I orderd some exemestane from them:winkfinger:

Just an informational post!

Lmfao.... Way to put down one source to promote another.

I'll call major bull shit on this since I used AS2 Aromasin before twice. Go get labs... I'm sure they won't be legit anyway. :thumbdown:

Last edited:
uh. . . did you try bumping up the dose? liquid suspension or capped? there are a lot of variables here.

why didn't you get labs when you got gyno? how do you expect to treat the problem without knowing where your at?

uh. . . did you try bumping up the dose? liquid suspension or capped? there are a lot of variables here.

why didn't you get labs when you got gyno? how do you expect to treat the problem without knowing where your at?

Yup....No way of knowing for sure without labs. I suspect there Could be an error in your method of administration, as I too have had nothing but results with AS2's products. If you are suspending your powders, your solvent/suspension of choice makes a HUGE difference in the consistency of your solution in it's entirety. Capping orals is tricky business as well. It's VERY easy to mess up, and the slightest mistake can go a long way, especially when we are talking about low mg doses, and god forbid mcg.

You have gyno, so obviously there is a problem. Not saying you are lying or anything at all. I just think we may be jumping to conclusion too quickl -all things considered. It sucks, I know, but you must try to remain objective.

I don't think I saw what compounds or doses you were running on these cycles, no mention of dose or schedule with the exemestane, and no bloodwork to know what your levels are. Can you give us more info? I mean, without bloods it's pretty hard to convince people who have had great experiences that you got bunk product, you know? More info would be helpful

...I would get labs but with all this evidence it seems like a waste.

Also, I just wanted to disagree with this train of thought. I feel like that is the perfect time to get bloods and find out WTF is going on. Getting bloods once or twice is less expensive than buying another AI when you don't even know if yours is bad.

I'm just trying to say, get bloods and monitor your health. Be safe brother

I really shouldln't have just thrown them under the bus like that. I was in a hurry when I posted it my bad. I understand that you guys think I'm shooting down one and praising another but thats not how it is. I was just simply stating what I was taking that seemed to work. Last cycle was homebrew test e 500 - 1000mg throughout cycle and eq 600 mg from guys that no longer supply on here. This cycle is test c kicked with super dmz 2.0. Right now I'm at about 800mg test or so. Taking the exemestane .6ml daily and it is mixed to 25mg/ml.

I'm not some jackass who doesn't know what hes doing, I have a homebrew sticky in the home brew/research chems section. I mixed the exemestane with vegetable glycerin which honestly has varied suspension holding ability depending on how hot you get it. I mixed .625 grams with 25ml of vegetable glycerin to yield 25mg/ml. I make sure it is suspended well before administration.

I believe their clomid to be good I just posted this too quickly because I get fucking tired of having to guess if shit is legit or not. I will get bloods I was just being cheap cuz I'm short on money right now, hell I always am lol. I'll quit taking letro so it won't skew the results but I have been on it too for like 4 or 5 days.

and I have no stock in bluesky so drop that bullshit

Well here's the results boys, sorry I was so quick to shoot down Airsealed2. I wasn't thinking straight I guess. Glad to know I can trust them.
I guess its on to accutane to get rid of this shit.

Labs should be below. Anyone know a legit accutane source? I plan to research first, you always hear shit about crones disease.

Edit, trying to get the pick so you can fuckin read it

Last edited:
Try this one

Estradiol is 17.4

Can't get the thing big enough

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I didn't think you were an idiot or jackass or whatever, just that we needed more info to try to help. It sounds like you have things pretty well figured out

That's a great number on the estrogen brother. Happy to hear it. Hopefully it keeps working for you.

Have you run the Super DMZ 2.0 before? I experience a lot of sides from orals such as lethargy, acne, and liver enzyme elevation. Maybe the oral is beating you up a bit???

IML Gear Cream!
what was the consistency of the powder was it really fluffy or more crystalline

Lmfao.... Way to put down one source to promote another.

I'll call major bull shit on this since I used AS2 Aromasin before twice. Go get labs... I'm sure they won't be legit anyway. :thumbdown:

n00b FFS :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back