• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol pumps?

ytown25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm bout to just hang it up with dbol man. these pumps in my back kill my leg and back workouts. what's the next best oral? or how to minimize pumps.

Same problem with orals here. Some guys claim that taurine helps with back pumps.

What's the dose? And 3000 Taurine does make it less unbearable.
Next run I'm going lite on dbol and drol combo/ see about this synergy I hear so much about.

What's the dose? And 3000 Taurine does make it less unbearable.
Next run I'm going lite on dbol and drol combo/ see about this synergy I hear so much about.
This is my experience with taurine. Seems to make it slightly less unbearable.

yeah I guess I'll try the taurine out and hope for the best but more than likely I'll try other orals out maybe drol next

Back pumps can happen regardless of oral except in some mild cases. I haven't taken everything but I have gotten them on several different cycles and it was always whenever I was taking too much, taking for too long, or not hydrating properly. I won't go over 4 weeks on any of the stronger orals any more.

Dbol does nothing for me. Lastrun i was taking 75 mg ed and never noticed it. When i should have balloned and put on allot of water weight i got nothing. Ran it 2 times from 2 differant sources and same thing with both of them

I got bad back pumps with drol but mainly on lat pull downs. I eventually went to light weight on them just more reps. Kept the pumps down for me

I'm just saying for me IMO the pump turns painful and limits my workouts. and I even played with the doses also. I did however take it for an extended period of time vs short 4weeks which maybe is why it got worse for me. I loved the pumps at first as it felt as my muscles were gonna rip through my skin. eventually it just progressively got unbearable to the point of not being able to walk without the lower back tightening up.

Horrible back pumps on orals, mainly SDMZ. 2000mg Taurine am/pm before workout seems to help, but getting into the 4th week and nothing seems to work.
Had a few days where I actually felt completely unable to function or remember what set I was on while trying to do rows etc.

Back