• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cycle info

Pipeliner1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to start a new cycle...4iu hgh wed and sun,test(looking for dose info) 40-60 mg dbol what do you think? Looking for any advise
thanks

Several cycles, but was 12 years ago, 43' 6'2", 280 no idea on bf, looking to gain size,loose fat, that was the dose recommended to me( first time hgh) what dosage would you recommend ?

Thanks for the info, how any days a week on the test? Hgh only on training days? I also have clomid, start after cycle?

Back in the day I took 100-150 mg anadrol + 100mg dbol, I don't think my body would take that anymore, didn't have to much trouble with sides

Back in the day I took 100-150 mg anadrol + 100mg dbol, I don't think my body would take that anymore, didn't have to much trouble with sides

wtf.gif

Back