• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Centrino labs ? Yay or nay?

Thepot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello.
I forgot to add this on my earlier thread and I can't get my phone to load the page correctly so I can find it so here it goes.

Centrino labs. Has anyone ever heard of/used them before?
Is their stuff bunk? Or is it legit?
Thanks

P.S. I would like to know about their juice as well as their ancillaries (exemestane, tomaxafin, etc.)
Thanks again

centrino labs is legit

Hello.
I forgot to add this on my earlier thread and I can't get my phone to load the page correctly so I can find it so here it goes.

Thanks

P.S. I would like to know about their juice as well as their ancillaries (exemestane, tomaxafin, etc.)
Thanks again

I tried centrinolab Prop 100 along with their Tren A @ 100mg/ea EOD for 15 wks with really good results. Gained 30 lbs. I definately recommend it.
you can pm for the legit gear site or you can visit the site by yourself centrinolab(.)org
Its def the gear deserves a try.:thinking:

I hAve tried it in the past first I ever took it was a friend that gave it to me. seemed under dosed a ill compared to other sources I found my self after getting into it more and finding better sources.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

I hAve tried it in the past first I ever took it was a friend that gave it to me. seemed under dosed a ill compared to other sources I found my self after getting into it more and finding better sources.

I understand. Lots of fake centrino labs are around market.
Keep your eyes on when search a supplier. www.centrinolab.org is a good choice,maybe.

Bullshit and contrived dialog, so phony.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, major spam too.

Get lost spammer.

lol, First guys got one 7 post, 2nd guys got 2, then 1 haha, give me a fuckin break haha

Hello.

Thanks

Thanks again

I tried centrinolab Prop 100 along with their Tren A @ 100mg/ea EOD for 15 wks with really good results. Gained 30 lbs. I definately recommend it.
you can pm for the legit gear site or you can visit the site by yourself centrinolab(.)org
Its def the gear deserves a try.:thinking:

https://youtu.be/-nVoo9QC8EQ

Back