• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question about HCG

IronLifter1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got like 10,000 IU's, but i am about 7 weeks in a 16 week test cyp cycle (500 mgs a week) should i start taking it now or wait for pct? I have already noticed testicular atrophy is def. goin on as we speak/type.

i started 500iu/wk in week 3 of my cycle. i have not noticed any shrinkage, but i'm about to start week 6.

i plan on running hCG all the way up to the end of my cycle (week 20).

Also have an HCG question. I'm about to run an 8ish week cycle, with 500iu of HCG/wk. A 5000iu vial should be enough for 10 weeks, but I read that the stuff is only good for about 30 days refrigerated once you mix in the water.
am I gonna have to get two vials? Or can I make one 5000iu vial last the whole 8 weeks?

you don't really need hCG for an 8 weeker.

if you really want to use it, blast 500-1000iu/wk for the last 3 weeks of your cycle.

Also have an HCG question. I'm about to run an 8ish week cycle, with 500iu of HCG/wk. A 5000iu vial should be enough for 10 weeks, but I read that the stuff is only good for about 30 days refrigerated once you mix in the water.
am I gonna have to get two vials? Or can I make one 5000iu vial last the whole 8 weeks?

Get another kit

Warrior

you don't really need hCG for an 8 weeker.

if you really want to use it, blast 500-1000iu/wk for the last 3 weeks of your cycle.
Don't think my balls will be small on a test/tren cycle in the first few weeks? I have an active sex life too, that's one side I'm trying to avoid.

It last longer then 30 days. There's a newer article about shelf life of mixed hcg. The over priced trt clinic I tired for a bit had me going 45 days on a mix. I don't remember all the info from that article. I got a bottle that I mixed that I'm well over 45 days not by choice, it's a long story but mine are swelling up like grapefruits from that mix.

Certain brands have a proprietary solution they use (no bac
or sterile water) that even mixed it has a crazy long shelf life.

I had some over 6 months recond. I was going to toss it but I said fuck it i wanna see what happens....as I've always heard its like 30Days once recond.
Nope my balls swelled right up. Seemed fine to my tests lol. Honesty I was truly shocked it did anything.

i'd still start in the 3rd week. no need in the first two weeks. 1 vial should be fine.

add mast or proviron if you want a good boost in libido. 500mg of mast per week is really making my cawk sore.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so what about me? The guy that originally posted the question...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pin that shit. start at 250iu and go from there. don't go over 500iu.

dose 2x per week. i pin mine thursday and sunday.

Word that's what's up, thanks slappy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back