• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ITT we help a nukka construct the perfect 2014 summer cycle

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Living in the Northeast makes my summer cycle the most important one of the year because I am not covered up. That said, I would like input input into making a great 15 week cycle that I run from Memorial Day through Labor Day (roughly 15 weeks).

The duration is non-negotiable. I do two cycle a year: 8 week and a 14-15 week. I do proper PCT, bloodwork, physicals with my Endocrinoligist, etc.

Stats: 48 yo, 6'3 225 (by start of cycle) 12% BF. 30+ years of weight training and sports. I have used almost every AAS except Tren A and E ( I used Parabolan a long time ago), Masteron and NPP. I am on Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipam 3x/day 100mcg. I plan on running that year round except when on vacation/plane travel.

I have access (and some on hand) to quality AAS and ancillaries.....except caber :mad: So there are no limitations in suggestions for cost or access.

My goals are LBM gains and recomp. I have access to two big gyms and my home gym. I have a lot of time to workout and rest.

I look forward to reading the advice and expertise of everyone on this board. It's much appreciated!
beer.gif

Last edited:
where are you fuckin pricks?
tantrum.gif
Hurry up

Go drain some milk from those prolactin titties and give me a minute to look over your post.

PM me if you need a caber source lol

Warrior

I don't have prolactin tits :mad: Just good to have on hand in case of emergency

pm sent

Do you have a preference on esters? Some people don't like to pin daily.

Are you willing/ready to try Tren?

Warrior

No preference. I pin daily anyway with the peptides.

My next order will be with Tren so I plan on having it in my arsenal. Questions is: would it be better for my summer or off summer cycle?

No preference. I pin daily anyway with the peptides.

My next order will be with Tren so I plan on having it in my arsenal. Questions is: would it be better for my summer or off summer cycle?

Tren is versatile, you just need to adjust the diet to meet your goals.

I think 40-50mg of Test P, and 50-75mg of Tren A ED would make a simple but awesome recomp/lean bulk cycle.

You could toss in some Anavar at 100mg ED if you really want to push it but it's not necessary.

Warrior

Tren is versatile, you just need to adjust the diet to meet your goals.

I think 40-50mg of Test P, and 50-75mg of Tren A ED would make a simple but awesome recomp/lean bulk cycle.

You could toss in some Anavar at 100mg ED if you really want to push it but it's not necessary.

Warrior

So how would that look over 14-15 weeks? I want to be in prime shape during the whole summer. Don't include PCT in there.....thanks

1-14 Test P 50mg ED (350/wk)
1-2 Tren A 50mg ED (350/wk)
3-4 Tren A 60mg ED (420/wk)
5-14 Tren A 75mg ED (525/wk)
1-14 Anavar 100mg ED

Since you haven't ran tren before I suggest ramping it up slowly as listed above. I started low my first run and ramped up gradually from 50mg ED to 100mg ED. I'm apparently made for gear tho, since nothing really bothers me.

Warrior

1-14 Test P 50mg ED (350/wk)
1-2 Tren A 50mg ED (350/wk)
3-4 Tren A 60mg ED (420/wk)
5-14 Tren A 75mg ED (525/wk)
1-14 Anavar 100mg ED

Since you haven't ran tren before I suggest ramping it up slowly as listed above. I started low my first run and ramped up gradually from 50mg ED to 100mg ED. I'm apparently made for gear tho, since nothing really bothers me.

Warrior

Thanks for the breakdown. Looks good.

My only question would be 14 straight weeks on var @100mg. I love the stuff but never ran it that long at that dosage.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the breakdown. Looks good.

My only question would be 14 straight weeks on var @100mg. I love the stuff but never ran it that long at that dosage.

As long as your liver function looks good, you'll be fine.

You can cut the length down if you want, but I'd keep the dosage at 100mg. It's completely optional. You could drop it completely and still have great results.

Warrior

As long as your liver function looks good, you'll be fine.

You can cut the length down if you want, but I'd keep the dosage at 100mg. It's completely optional. You could drop it completely and still have great results.

Warrior

My liver is fine. Just had BW last month. gtg.

OK......thanks a lot for all your help. Reps when I can. I will definitely consider this cycle. Let's see if anyone comes up with anything else.

No way I would recommend 14 weeks of tren for a first time user of the nectar.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 weeks test, NPP, dbol drol followed by test, tren, mast as long as you can go. Short esters bumped up every 4 weeks.

I like the sound of a test/eq or test/primo cycle with an oral kickstart and back end tren ace the last 5 weeks to keep the gains rolling in...350ish a week.

Plus proviron the entire time.

6 weeks test, NPP, dbol drol followed by test, tren, mast as long as you can go. Short esters bumped up every 4 weeks.

I like some of your suggestions but I don't want to take dbol or drol again, or anytime soon.

Any suggestion on how you would map that out over 14-15 weeks? Thanks!

I like the sound of a test/eq or test/primo cycle with an oral kickstart and back end tren ace the last 5 weeks to keep the gains rolling in...350ish a week.

Plus proviron the entire time.

Test E, I'm assuming? What orals? I have anavar, winny and can get t bol

Back