• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I really want to fart again, yet so afraid.

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
that-awkward-moment-when-you-hold-a-fart-in-but-it-still-makes-a.jpg

You should just let it out

Hello. I would love some advice becouse I am rather new, I have been working out since i was 9, yeah you red it, 9. I had a great father who thought me everything but strongly adviced me not to use any chemicals untill I have reached my genetic potential and sadly he passed before he could teach me what I needed to know about different compounds. I did my first cycle when I hit 21 as I felt after 12 years of working out the gains were so minimal I wanted to take it a step further.

I only have 1 cycle under my belt and I have been natural for a year now. My first cycle was Test C 600ew for 12 weeks, or 16 its been to long i can hardly remember

I made some fantastic gains, i gained 16 kilos( now lets not be silly, there was ALOT of fat gain there to ) becouse I ate an INSANE amount of calories and carbs.

However during my PCT wich was clomid and Nolva my acne just went insane. I always had 1-2 spots but it went from mild to not severe within a couple of weeks. After reading alot i was glad to know this would settle down once my hormones went back to normal but this was not the case.

The acne got worse and worse by the day. I had acne all over my cheeks, neck, shoulders, back, LOWER back, even triceps. It destroyed my confiedence so bad i could not man up and go to a dermatoligst for an entire year, I have been on accutane for 3 months now and I dont have any acne or pimples anymore, 3 months to go still.

The only thing thats prevents me from going back on is the fear of acne. The acne i got was scarring and i just cant deal with this again, i have deep holes in my cheeks and back but they will heal over time and laser treatments.

Bodybuilding is all I have, and my genetic potential is not enough for me. I know test should be a base compound for all cycles but its also the one that causes alot of acne aswell as androgenic compounds? correct me if I am wrong.

So my question is, whats the compounds I could run that is least likely to cause acne, my acne only started to flare up during my PCT and had little during my cycle. Are there any compounds that can be run without test that is actually effecient and not likely to cause acne? Or is it just a complete waiste

What about crusing and blasting( I am not saying i will do this at such a young age and do irriversable damage) but for my later years, if i am constantly cruising on test this will mean my natural test will evnetually stay low and I will have a rather stable test level? Wich means hormones would not go on a rollercoaster road after a certain while?

Just trying to gather information, any advice or tips would be great. I know some say acne MAY never return after accutane but if i had this severe acne for a year after my pct i doubt mine will be gone if i cycle again

TL;DR Got severe acne for a year after pct with deep scaring, been on accutane for 3 months and acne free with 3 months to go. What compounds can i run that are least likely to cause acne, very acne prone

Hello. I would love some advice becouse I am rather new, I have been working out since i was 9, yeah you red it, 9. I had a great father who thought me everything but strongly adviced me not to use any chemicals untill I have reached my genetic potential and sadly he passed before he could teach me what I needed to know about different compounds. I did my first cycle when I hit 21 as I felt after 12 years of working out the gains were so minimal I wanted to take it a step further.

I only have 1 cycle under my belt and I have been natural for a year now. My first cycle was Test C 600ew for 12 weeks, or 16 its been to long i can hardly remember

I made some fantastic gains, i gained 16 kilos( now lets not be silly, there was ALOT of fat gain there to ) becouse I ate an INSANE amount of calories and carbs.

However during my PCT wich was clomid and Nolva my acne just went insane. I always had 1-2 spots but it went from mild to not severe within a couple of weeks. After reading alot i was glad to know this would settle down once my hormones went back to normal but this was not the case.

The acne got worse and worse by the day. I had acne all over my cheeks, neck, shoulders, back, LOWER back, even triceps. It destroyed my confiedence so bad i could not man up and go to a dermatoligst for an entire year, I have been on accutane for 3 months now and I dont have any acne or pimples anymore, 3 months to go still.

The only thing thats prevents me from going back on is the fear of acne. The acne i got was scarring and i just cant deal with this again, i have deep holes in my cheeks and back but they will heal over time and laser treatments.

Bodybuilding is all I have, and my genetic potential is not enough for me. I know test should be a base compound for all cycles but its also the one that causes alot of acne aswell as androgenic compounds? correct me if I am wrong.

So my question is, whats the compounds I could run that is least likely to cause acne, my acne only started to flare up during my PCT and had little during my cycle. Are there any compounds that can be run without test that is actually effecient and not likely to cause acne? Or is it just a complete waiste

What about crusing and blasting( I am not saying i will do this at such a young age and do irriversable damage) but for my later years, if i am constantly cruising on test this will mean my natural test will evnetually stay low and I will have a rather stable test level? Wich means hormones would not go on a rollercoaster road after a certain while?

Just trying to gather information, any advice or tips would be great. I know some say acne MAY never return after accutane but if i had this severe acne for a year after my pct i doubt mine will be gone if i cycle again

TL;DR Got severe acne for a year after pct with deep scaring, been on accutane for 3 months and acne free with 3 months to go. What compounds can i run that are least likely to cause acne, very acne prone

Cool story bro

o_O wasnt this something another member posted yesterday? Smokey,did you go full retard?

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk 2

o_O wasnt this something another member posted yesterday? Smokey,did you go full retard?

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk 2

you never go full retard, bro

WTF's going on here? Subbed.

still here :coffee:

Wtf happened here?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

bad.jpg

Christmas Abbott
drool3.gif

Dont forget the Captn'. Im sure he'll want in on the gang rape and ATM

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

why are pics here so small??
smi20.gif

Calling out all of the disgusting fat bodies: stay out of this thread unless you are <8% BF

We're rounding up people to rape smokey. I'm gonna rape ya, irish is gonna rape ya. Maj is gonna rape ya, and DRSE wants ATM. Where's DJ and Slappy? Dlats?

I'm in as long as we can make it a snuff film.

1 + 1 = 3

I'm makin Kyo punk for me down here. His asshole is yours fo 5 dolla

I'm makin Kyo punk for me down here. His asshole is yours fo 5 dolla

Asshat, if you think you can put me on the ground and make me submit, bring it. Otherwise, just bend over and let DRSE ensure you are never constipated again.

1 + 1 = 3

Asshat, if you think you can put me on the ground and make me submit, bring it. Otherwise, just bend over and let DRSE ensure you are never constipated again.

1 + 1 = 3

saythattomyface.jpg

Smokes gives Kyoshukin karate man another ass rapin
goodnight.gif
time to call it a night

Back