• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sten and DHEA

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey gang,

Got a question I'm sure has been aswered. Just got back into training from a 10yr lay off. A lot has changed since I was in the game. Back then we used to take a compound called Sten. It came from down south and had I believe 25mg test prop, 75 mg test cyp, and 25 mg of DHEA. We would use it after a big cycle to "cruise" as the term is used now. But really just to taper down until we got off. The mind set was that the low doses of test would help you normalize and the DHEA to get the gonads rolling again. I guess it worked because I never really crashed to hard. My question is..... I see that DHEA is still availible in pill form. Any benifit for a 45yr old guy to take while I build the foundation for a while before I start to cycle in the future?

You can get tested to see what your DHEA levels are. If they aren't low, doubt you need to supplement it.
The game has changed a lot since the whole tapering therioes. If your putting T or the other substances known to shut your body own T down it's going to stay shut down. Best thing I did was read all the beginners stickies. I'm amazed at how much further the understanding and use of gear has come. AI's and Pct stickies are a must read too. Pct I never really read that much into since I'm on trt. I wish we had the Hcg and AI's back then.
Hope that helps..

Thanks Wicked! I got a Doc. App. on Monday for blood tests. I'll make sure to get that one checked. I want to see where I'm at before I cycle. Things change as you get older. I have read all the stickies, a lot to take in. I got my diet and training pretty nailed. Making good progress but a lot I'm sure is muscle memory.
Thanks for the input!

Back