• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gynecomastia Problems

Cole33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I have a question about gynecomastia and taking Letrozole (Femara) "during use?" I have developed this some years back after my "first time" without the correct knowledge and information on ant PCT's at all. And as you can imagine this has been a very stressful situation in my life and am very excited to learn about this medication. I have educated myself and in the process have stumbled upon Letrozole in which some cases have reduced and in some cases eliminated gynecomastia all together, and in worst case have stopped the estro all together. I would really like some advice on taking this now as I currently have 8 weeks left but am REALLY hoping to start this process now as long as it will not harm my body tremendously or unsafely. Does anyone have any experience with this if so, I would like the info on the dosage if at all possible. I would really appreciate help in this manner as I am getting desperate, Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Letro is a very harsh compound. It's usually used as a last resort "fuck it kill it all" type of compound. It drastically lowers your estrogen on cycle which can cause joint pain and in some cases really affects libido. I recommend running aromasin or adex on cycle for gyno but if it has already gotten out of control letro can be used to completely destroy it. The problem is the drastic bucket full of other sides that come with killing alot of good estrogen levels. Especially during a cycle.

If you have had gyno for years, letro isnt going to reverse those effects. For gyno flare ups that asin/adex cannot control, people sometimes resort to letro, but they key there is a flare up. If you have true, set in gyno, that has calcified and been there for years, you need to have your glands removed.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

If you have had gyno for years, letro isnt going to reverse those effects. For gyno flare ups that asin/adex cannot control, people sometimes resort to letro, but they key there is a flare up. If you have true, set in gyno, that has calcified and been there for years, you need to have your glands removed.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

This x2

Thanks guys after really looking into what different types of gyno is, I'm not so sure it is gyno at all at least as far as the calcium build up, I mean I don't have that at all nothing is sensitive or hard at all. I've just accumulated a set of bitch tits and they just will not ever go away, I mean like an A cup or even a small B and was thinking that this letro would kill any and all Estrogen that's causing this. I really appreciate all if this info guys this is a real deep subject to me and my daily life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back