• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Snow stories?

raphael3289

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oh man am I tired of this damn winter we are having here in the NE, gym closures, no work, no school for kids, what a mess! Just wanna hear some crazy winter stories anyone has this year. I know it's been a brutal winter even for the South, End Of World! LOL

Yea we must be waist deep in snow here... I can't wait for summer

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I wrecked my dads truck in the snow when i was 15yrs young. Truck had no insurance.
So i worked for almost a year to pay for the truck to get fixed. .

In the south we been snowed in since Tuesday. I went out today and bought broke my damn hop on the ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's scary shit actually, when I came home last evening I heard moaning from my neighbors yard, and what do you know, he slipped got knocked unconscious for a little and said he was laying there for a good hour for before I showed, frost bitten in both hands. He could've died out there, no joke fellas need to be careful out there

I snow shoe in the shit...no joke, helluva workout

and covered in underarmour cold weather gear...swear by the stuff
even the gloves are boss

I hate winter. Had to snow blow the driveway (and shovel) twice today.

fuckin thing sucks

Well someone's gotta do it...80* in SoCal today, off-roading in the desert this weekend. I'll be thinking about y'all.

Super crazy story from Minnesota, it started snowing, then it kept snowing, then it snowed again, it continued to snow, then started AGAIN! And now I think it's still snowing. Fuck this state.

LOL, it's time for SoCal , like yesterday, man I visited SoCal I promised my self that's were I will end up, I think before my son hits high school were relocating there! Atleast this way I'll never shovel snow again!

PS...... Don't take Drol or Dbol before shoveling, ha, talk about a BACK PUMP, ugh!

Well someone's gotta do it...80* in SoCal today, off-roading in the desert this weekend. I'll be thinking about y'all.
Have I told you lately Tommy?? You can eat S***! If you were anywhere close I'd pack your jeep, truck, whatever you off-road in... full of this snow! Enjoy your weekend in the sun cupcake. LMAO

92 degrees here today, slight chance of rain....just sayin lol

My buddy slipped in the ice covered snow yesterday.... snapped his leg in half above the ankle. Sitting at the hospital with him now post OP, giving him a ton of shit!;)

Ummm. Yeah.,..i've seen the snow on TV. Was only 85 here today.

1 + 1 = 3

I bought a new snowblower and this thing throws the snow 50 ft. I have fun trying to blow it on to the dick bag that lives across the streets sidewalk :)

Back