• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

To much juice in one spot?

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am having an issue when i pin 2ml of gear. I can pin 1ml in my quad or glute just fine with no problems but when i pin 1.5 or 2 ml i get severe pip. Im talking i wake up the next day and cant walk thats how bad it is. It will go away after about 4-5 days but damn the first couple days are brutal. Any idea what might be causing this? From what i can tell quads and glutes can take around 4ml of gear so i dont think it is to much but i dont know. Wanting to get yalls input on this. I use 1" 25gauge pins on both quads and glutes.

You may want to use a longer needle(1 1/2) so it gets deeper into the muscle, that should help.

Try different gear maybe? I've found AY and MLG to be pretty smooth, doing 3cc per pin in all spots including delts with minimal PIP that might make a muscle-specific workout sub-par but otherwise the minor ache is gone in a couple days. I use 25ga 1" for everything.

Could be individual immune system inflammation from the oils too. No two ppl will be the same.

Try different gear maybe? I've found AY and MLG to be pretty smooth, doing 3cc per pin in all spots including delts with minimal PIP that might make a muscle-specific workout sub-par but otherwise the minor ache is gone in a couple days. I use 25ga 1" for everything.

Could be individual immune system inflammation from the oils too. No two ppl will be the same.
Could be the gear. I get pain when i just pin 1ml but it goes away after a day or 2. The only other gear i have used on my first run i shot 1ml and i never felt it at all so very well could be the gear

You might try warming it up. For me at 2ml pushing hard, I get more shaky the longer it takes which causes more discomfort than I prefer. Also the gear could be the issue, but warming the oil makes a huge difference for me even using the same gear. I do quads and VG and generally never have anything more than a little soreness the day after quads. I use 25g 1" for everything.

You may want to use a longer needle(1 1/2) so it gets deeper into the muscle, that should help.

Good advice right here.
Use 1.5" for Glutes and Quads and 1" for Delts, Biceps, Triceps, etc.

Iv'e pushed 2 1/2 cc in my delts with no problems or pip from my secret source.

Lateral part of deltoid also know as medial deltoid.
I pin the same as I would pin my quads, the only difference is that I don't aspirate as its rather difficult with 1 hand.

When you go to do your delts just think back to your last flu shot. Easy. Thought doing my right side might be tricky, but hasn't really been been an issue. I tend to rotate to delts when I'm using less oil. Delts easier than quad days for me.

You should also be rotating injection sites so that you arent hitting the same spot more than once every two weeks.

Quads have got a lot of nerve endings ... Warm you oil and your muscles - have a hot shower, I actually pin all my gears in the shower.

When doing quads especially, you can get a sensation in your knee cap as your injecting. This usually means you are not deep enough in the muscle. For quads and glutes you can also try a 27g x 1.25 needle, way less invasive than a 25 and it'll get you just deep enough to not get any weird feeling in the knee area. If you have really thick quads than a 1.5" may be even better..

i use 27x 1.25 in the quads, 23x1 for glutes, and 27x1 for shoulders and chest..

I find that the quantity of oil has alot to do with pip . The glutes can take the most ,3ml or even more . But delts and quads after I go above 1,5ml I can get some pip . Also the location is an individual thing . My delts are tricky , don't know why . I have tried moving the spot around but as long as I stay below 1.5 ml it's ok . Rotating the site is critical because even with the best technique scar tissue will develope over time . When you have to really bear down on the barrel you know you're in scar tissue . I always used 25g but I found some 27g x 1.25 pins from a members link and I LOVE these . Bottom line if you have signifigant pain for 4 or more days something is wrong and who wants to go around like that ?! Get some different gear with less BA brother .

Get Shredded!
When doing quads especially, you can get a sensation in your knee cap as your injecting. This usually means you are not deep enough in the muscle. For quads and glutes you can also try a 27g x 1.25 needle, way less invasive than a 25 and it'll get you just deep enough to not get any weird feeling in the knee area. If you have really thick quads than a 1.5" may be even better..

i use 27x 1.25 in the quads, 23x1 for glutes, and 27x1 for shoulders and chest..
That is exactly what happens to me when i pin quads. Not my knee cap but right above it. So it looks like i need longer pins

I have had some discomfort pinning 2.5ml in my delts but never experienced skin turning red. Doesn't skin turning red mean the BA could be too high?

I have had some discomfort pinning 2.5ml in my delts but never experienced skin turning red. Doesn't skin turning red mean the BA could be too high?

Or you pinned too shallow (my usual problem as I'm using trt gear from a pharmacy), which is my problem. I still SUUUUUCK at pinning. Did flute yesterday and i swear that bitch was wiggling like a 12yr old virgin on prom nite.

1 + 1 = 3

Where do you pin on bi tries and delts? Kinda scared to do it because i have no idea where to pin
I was taught from a medic to put your index finger on the knob on your shoulder and let your fingers fall loosely straight down, and where your pinky lands is the spot to pin. Always worked for me

I've only pinned quads, gluteus, and delts. The same gear pretty much. Only problem I've had was delts and that was 1cc. Never again. I've pinned 2cc in my quads and glutes with no problems. I've use 1" needles. Don't think i have the mass yet to be using 1 1/2 inch. Fuck that. I still get plenty Ito the muscle belly with the 1". I may try the delt again with heating up the oil though. Didn't think of that. Thanks for that info.

- - - Updated - - -

I've only pinned quads, gluteus, and delts. The same gear pretty much. Only problem I've had was delts and that was 1cc. Never again. I've pinned 2cc in my quads and glutes with no problems. I've use 1" needles. Don't think i have the mass yet to be using 1 1/2 inch. Fuck that. I still get plenty Ito the muscle belly with the 1". I may try the delt again with heating up the oil though. Didn't think of that. Thanks for that info.

Ok so i pinned delts yesterday. 1ml using 25g 1" pin. I now have bad pip and the are is all red and has a fever. It is doing the same thing as it does when i pin quads or glutes. I know most of yall are thinking i need to go deeper but i think i went plenty deep on delts with a 1" pin. Is it possible to go to deep? My last cycle i ran sust and only shot quads. I would only put the pin in about 3/4" and i never had this problem. And also i dont think its the gear because i have tried 2 differant sponsers gear this cycle and they both do the same thing.

I dont know what gear your using, but to me it sounds as if your injection technique could use some work. 1" is deep enough for delts. If that pin moves inside you while your injecting, that is going to give you some pip. And it's hard to keep that pin steady in the delt and push the plunger especially with a 25 gauge pin.

Sounds as if your on your second cycle? If so, your muscles may just be getting re-acquainted to gear. Also just because you CAN put 3ml of gear into your quads and glutes, dosn't mean your not going to feel some PIP from it. You have to work up to larger inject volumes, this is not related to your issue, just a heads up.

For me personally, delts always give some pip.

How long of a pin you need is different for everybody. But assuming your not over 15% body fat, a 1" pin should be fine for most sites, and 1.5" for glutes(unless extreamly lean)

Back